Central Vs Bishop Gorman

Cane4life18

Senior
Who has a link to watch? Loaded match-up with probably 15+ P5 players on the field tonight.

Would love to see how Lofton does against Central. He scored 5Tds against Chaminade last year (4 as a RB, 1as a TE).

Advertisement
Who has a link to watch? Loaded match-up with probably 15+ P5 players on the field tonight.

Would love to see how Lofton does against Central. He scored 5Tds against Chaminade last year (4 as a RB, 1as a TE).
i hope Central can keep up with Gorman's line

I hope Gorman can keep up with Central's dline. Central has a 5star, 2 4-stars and 2 3-stars on their Dline. There's teams in the ACC that don't have that much talent on their Dline. Lol
me too, Central has a good chance here, i hope they can pull it off

Advertisement
Central having trouble with Gormans lines
I'm stunned Gorman is able to run the ball so easily on Central. Central's pass rush is getting home but Gorman using Central's aggression against them with the quick screens and outlet passes.

Advertisement
I agree, they are going up and down the field too easily and they look faster than Central at times.
I'm stunned Gorman is able to run the ball so easily on Central. Central's pass rush is getting home but Gorman using Central's aggression against them with the quick screens and outlet passes

Advertisement
Central must've seen something on film. They keep running these sweeps to the short side of the field which make no sense to me but are using the sweep motion to fake off on the play action.

Last edited:
Advertisement
#2 for Gorman is giving Central **** on 3rd down. Big time 20+yd reception for #2 on 3rd down. End of the 3rd. 4th quarter to come.

Advertisement
Back