Central vs. Armwood Stream?

Advertisement
Man, who is this Jamel Cook kid for Central?

Sophomore only, but seems to have very good athleticism.

Advertisement
SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 13s
Dalvin Cook says mind is made up. Decided last week. Will announce at Under Amour

Josh Newberg ‏@joshnewberg247 6m
Dalvin Cook shutting down recruitment today.

"In my mind I know where I'm going"

Will announce his commit halftime of Under Armour Game.

Advertisement
308.jpg

The guy with the beard is the douche Bud Elliot bwhahahhaha

Advertisement
kinda feeling good about him making his mind up last week

Strange bat signal, ov, all of his friends and family are here and if he decided against UM he'd be going back and forth frequently until he signs thinking about if he can leave everything and everybody here. I think Cane

Strange bat signal, ov, all of his friends and family are here and if he decided against UM he'd be going back and forth frequently until he signs thinking about if he can leave everything and everybody here. I think Cane

yup, and put a picture of him and Yearby up on his IG like everyday last week too

Advertisement

yup, and put a picture of him and Yearby up on his IG like everyday last week too

Plus, Darling, Yearby, Burnett and Roland Smith would know early on and would let UM know so the longer hey dont go after other rbs the more it seems like its us

To add to the positive tea leaves reading here...

Yearby said that Cook would announce after the game today or at the UA game. Cook has confirmed it'll be at the UA game. And Yearby said Florida leads but that he thinks Cook picks Miami. Something tells me these men have talked about this before...

Advertisement
Back