Central - Southridge

Advertisement
Central looked like a JV team against that Maryland school...if that team is 6 then the 5 ahead of them gotta be out of this world.I watched St Thomas play DeLasalle and I don’t think they get within 2 TDS of that team....we need to start spending time in Maryland from the looks of it.

Both at home too?

If all fairness...With the kids they lost this spring/summer...Central is probably somewhere around 5-7 in Dade right now? And Southridge somewhere 10th-12th? Is that about right local guys?

Northwestern
Palmetto
CC
Columbus
South Dade
Central
Booker T
Then some order of Southridge/Killian/South Miami/Hialeah?

Is that accurate? ^^

Not counting the small schools like Gulliver/Champagnat/Christian because I assume top to bottom they just don't have the horses despite some scattered D1 players.

Both at home too?

If all fairness...With the kids they lost this spring/summer...Central is probably somewhere around 5-7 in Dade right now? And Southridge somewhere 10th-12th? Is that about right local guys?

Northwestern
Palmetto
CC
Columbus
South Dade
Central
Booker T

Is that accurate? ^^

Not counting the small schools like Gulliver/Champagnat/Christian because I assume top to bottom they just don't have the horses despite some scattered D1 players.

you hit the nail on the head.

Advertisement
They went shopping?
1566799514226.jpeg

Both at home too?

Northwestern
Palmetto
CC
Columbus
South Dade
Central
Booker T

Is that accurate? ^^

i agree with most, would drop even further Killian and South Miami they're not that good.

Advertisement
Killian still recovering from the Cooney/Rolle raid that took place a few years back when SR won state
with probably 18 players from Gables, Killian, Homestead, and Sunset, shame what has happened to HS football

Advertisement
Back