Central Playing Tonight?

****... Phillips is winning this game nearly all by himself.

One ? about this official visit... If i just won a huge playoff game, why would I want to leave all my family, friends, and cheerleaders to go to Coral Gables?

If I was them, I'd be rescheduling (though i will personally be furious if this actually occurs! lol)

or they can go to a university campus and find a party to go to

Advertisement
****... Phillips is winning this game nearly all by himself.

One ? about this official visit... If i just won a huge playoff game, why would I want to leave all my family, friends, and cheerleaders to go to Coral Gables?

If I was them, I'd be rescheduling (though i will personally be furious if this actually occurs! lol)

Cos most of the point of their play is to get a college scholarship. No-one is going to begrudge them leaving the celebrations early to go on an official visit.

Penalty moves it to 1. Reed to Phillips TD from there.

SCORE: Miami Central 28, Mainland 9, 4:01 to go.

1:30 Left. Mainland at the Central 17, still down 28-9.

hey... i understand Miami will be fun. Guess what... it would have been fun in October... it'll be fun next weekend or the weekend after.

And i also understand they want to get scholarships... i'm pretty sure that part is already nailed down. Miami isn't evaluating Cook over the next game or 2 to decide if he's worthy of a ship.

Enough of this... just a thought I had..

Back to the game and getting play updates, stat updates, but very little score updates.. lol

The Da'Vante Phillips Show has concluded with 7 catches for 187 yards and 3 tds...to good to be a Gator!

Advertisement
FINAL: Miami Central 28, Mainland 15.

Rockets will face Armwood for the Class 6A title.

Advertisement
@Safid_Deen: UM running backs coach Hurlie brown here at Traz Powell to pick up Miami Central's Dalvin Cook for his official visit.

Now that's pimp **** let the games begin

The best thing that happened tonight was not that Central won but that Cook did not go off. Why? If he did he would think, and FSU/UF would certainly be chirping, that he is better off alone without Yearby. Hopefully he realises after tonights game that teams can focus on him if he is alone in the backfield. Just a thought.

@Safid_Deen: UM running backs coach Hurlie brown here at Traz Powell to pick up Miami Central's Dalvin Cook for his official visit.

Now that's pimp **** let the games begin

don't forget Joseph and Trevor and bring DaVante along as well.

Advertisement
The best thing that happened tonight was not that Central won but that Cook did not go off. Why? If he did he would think, and FSU/UF would certainly be chirping, that he is better off alone without Yearby. Hopefully he realises after tonights game that teams can focus on him if he is alone in the backfield. Just a thought.

I thought about that as well.

148.jpg

i concur

Advertisement

Unless Yearby is playing QB and it will be like that at Miami.

Advertisement
Back