Celebration

Would you mind taking a penalty to do something similar to this vs LSU or FSU?

• Total voters
I personally think we need to do something similar to this. Such a huge advantage make the other team be afraid. As many Hurricane legends say. The other teams were terrified to play Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1529049032996.gif

So I didn’t know someone could write messages to my profile.

Apparently you can

This brand new motherfūcker with all of 5 posts comes in hot, has already started three or four threads, and then leaves this message on my profile:

D50263BF-B37F-47E0-A50F-52F07B2E77B1.jpeg

Let’s get something straight out in the light of day, you pathetic little punk. I don’t normally respond to meaningless little pieces of squab shlt like you, but I’ll make this one exception.

You’re talking to a grown man, with a full time job, who doesn’t spend his time like a teenager doing IG, or snapchat, or Facebook, but making money for my family. I don’t give my number to some bltch punk on the internet either. What kind of crazy shlt is that.

Now I know you’re a worthless fūck whose asleep right now, I’m going on my morning run, don’t ever leave me a private message again and don’t start any more stupid *** threads.

Advertisement
Did UGA do this to LSU when they beat them for the SEC title? No? Then GTFO.

Miami needs to outplay them. Period.

Teams used to fear playing Miami because we consistently played better and harder on both sides of ball and won it on the field.

We played with a ferocity and unending relentlessness, intensity and total joy that couldn't be matched on the field. We were faster, hit harder, hit more often, and consistently came through in clutch situations.....in other words we were "shock and awe" before the phrase was coopted by the military.

Words or antics never won a game for us.....we won it with our play .......Any good athlete who's actually played will tell you words don't win games...... only fools think that happens

Last edited:

Apparently you can

This brand new motherfūcker with all of 5 posts comes in hot, has already started three or four threads, and then leaves this message on my profile:

View attachment 60612

Let’s get something straight out in the light of day, you pathetic little punk. I don’t normally respond to meaningless little pieces of squab shlt like you, but I’ll make this one exception.

You’re talking to a grown man, with a full time job, who doesn’t spend his time like a teenager doing IG, or snapchat, or Facebook, but making money for my family. I don’t give my number to some bltch punk on the internet either. What kind of crazy shlt is that.

Now I know you’re a worthless fūck whose asleep right now, I’m going on my morning run, don’t ever leave me a private message again and don’t start any more stupid *** threads.

With respect, I don't understand your penchant to constantly pontificate about yourself while spewing hatred to others in post that you do not like. I think you are a good dude, just seems like these responses go a bit too far on "look at me" spectrum.

Apparently you can

View attachment 60612

tenor (3).gif

Advertisement
With respect, I don't understand your penchant to constantly pontificate about yourself while spewing hatred to others in post that you do not like. I think you are a good dude, just seems like these responses go a bit too far on "look at me" spectrum.

With respect, don’t concern yourself with trying to understand me. You seem overly concerned about me, I suggest you put me out of your mind. And for the record, while I may pontificate - it’s a message board, people tend to do that - it’s virtually never about myself.

With respect, don’t concern yourself with trying to understand me. You seem overly concerned about me, I suggest you put me out of your mind. And for the record, while I may pontificate - it’s a message board, people tend to do that - it’s virtually never about myself.

With respect bro, ***** your suggestion. But with full respect bro.

Advertisement

Apparently you can

View attachment 60612

I'm pretty sure he's just trying to get that number to ask you out

Apparently you can

View attachment 60612

Love, exciting and new
Come aboard, we're expecting you
Love, lifes sweetest reward
Let it flow, it floats back to you...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back