Celebration at Choak Campbell

Advertisement
That's about accurate

20171008_115159.jpg

Definite shout out to all the Canes fans making the road trip representing! That was awesome!

I'll be at The Rock come this Saturday! Let's support these young men and coaches. They've earned our time and money to come out and cheer them on to victory!

****, that almost brought a tear to my slanted eyes. After being there in 2015 for that heartbreaker, that was great to see. It seemed like not one UM fan left their seats.

This is why college football is the greatest game. No other sport(at least not in the States) can bring out that type of emotion from players and fans.

But this was a momentous victory - don't care about the state of FSU - this was so vital to the immediate future and big picture of this program.

Bro there were so many cane fans there. The loudest the stadium got was when Richards laid out buddy.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
There were lots of empty seats in the big money sections. This was by far the most Miami people I've seen at Doak. We called it a hostile takeover, and it was. We owned Madison Social Friday night, it was mostly Miami people hanging out.

Advertisement
Back