2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Guys, this is kid is not about the social media games. As I’ve mentioned plenty of times, he wasn’t interested in Miami AT ALL. Even laughed at the fact that Miami contacted him his sophomore year. So to him wearing canes gear is major and a legit chance. I’ve said it before, it’ll be Miami, USC, and maybe, and this is a high maybe, OSU from what I’m hearing. OSU getting heavily involved

Guys, this is kid is not about the social media games. As I’ve mentioned plenty of times, he wasn’t interested in Miami AT ALL. Even laughed at the fact that Miami contacted him his sophomore year. So to him wearing canes gear is major and a legit chance. I’ve said it before, it’ll be Miami, USC, and maybe, and this is a high maybe, OSU from what I’m hearing. OSU getting heavily involved
**** USC and OSU

Advertisement
Only team to worry about here is Bama. I expect them to make a push at some point, anybody know what there RB board looks like?

Only team to worry about here is Bama. I expect them to make a push at some point, anybody know what there RB board looks like?
I think Bama priority is Young, and they will be hard to beat there. I don't see them getting both. I like our chances with Baxter. He is also from Palm beach and has the tatoo so he is really proud of that fact. We will be hard to beat here. When kids make multiple visits to schools thats not a hop and a skip from their home. I take note.

Advertisement
Getting caught up in what kids wear always ends up burning you especially if they aren't committed to your school. With that being said, I think Miami has a **** good chance at him. I really like how recruiting is picking up with Miami and Florida respectively. It's fun again
Kids wear the cleanest thing in their closet lol pay it 0 mind.

Young ain't coming.... Baxter and Fletcher me please.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I’ve been saying it since day one and I’ll say again… this kid is a better WR than he is a RB and he is an awesome RB. If decided to move to WR, he’d easily be the top 3 in the country.

CC6A53F0-1D45-4651-85DE-2E3EE4E1E71B.jpeg

Hmmm: I wonder if USC is selling him that dream.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back