2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
When they played Robert NKemdiche and that Grayson team that smoked them from start to finish it donned on me then we were getting the wrong Central RB.

Yearby looked like he was just not up for the challenge and Cook was the only one who showed up. His speed was the equalizer. It popped. Smh. Such is life unfortunately.
I was at the Don bosco game in NJ. Cook was on a different level. He made it look easy. Yearby played well too, but cook was a game changer.

Advertisement
So I have a friend who coaches for Edgewater and we talked about baxter Thursday night. Said hes a great kid and a really hard worker. Said all the coaches and teachers love him, truly a great kid. He said none of the coaches are pushing him towards any particular school. My buddy said he is very high on Miami but hes being recruited hard by every school. He said they hang out even away from the football fields and he would not put any pressure on him. My buddy is pretty young so he still has that hs/college vibe so not so weird that they hang out. If I can get anything out of him ill report back.

Advertisement
So I have a friend who coaches for Edgewater and we talked about baxter Thursday night. Said hes a great kid and a really hard worker. Said all the coaches and teachers love him, truly a great kid. He said none of the coaches are pushing him towards any particular school. My buddy said he is very high on Miami but hes being recruited hard by every school. He said they hang out even away from the football fields and he would not put any pressure on him. My buddy is pretty young so he still has that hs/college vibe so not so weird that they hang out. If I can get anything out of him ill report back.
Only weird if he doesn't sign with Miami

It just the waiting game going on now. He will be dropping a top 5 soon of the schools he plans to visit, and Miami, USC, OSU, and Alabama will get a visit. That’s leaves UF and FSU as a potential odd man out. I’m hearing he’s not that high on UF. Bama, Miami, and USC are it. Do we win out??? Big chance. I like I chance better today than I did yesterday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. I'm very tight with these kids in the next few classes who happen to be **** good haha.
So you're saying there's a chance?
Pizza Yes GIF

Advertisement
Back