2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
For me it's Baxter and the kid from Keyshawn Smith High School I think in Cali Roderick Robinson 6'1 230 would be a nasty Rb duo as a class. I like Fletcher, he is not chopped liver by no means and would gladly take him along w/ Baxter but I think Roderick Robinson is being extremely under rated after studying him on film.

I like that kid a lot too...

Honestly, if we get Baxter then I really don't give a **** who we pair him with.

You're welcome. If CJ picks us and Mark wanted in and shut his recruitment down I don't see us saying wait. Mark is a monster but my opinion with Citizen in the fold is we are better off with Young and Baxter and that is the thought by the staff from what I understand as well. We are going to have a similar choice at several positions. If you guys knew a couple of the guys Mario told to wait you might be calling for his head lmao.
Pretty sure u not gonna say who. But do u know why he told them to? I know the CB from Cali is one. Think that was more of don't make a rash decision.

You're welcome. If CJ picks us and Mark wanted in and shut his recruitment down I don't see us saying wait. Mark is a monster but my opinion with Citizen in the fold is we are better off with Young and Baxter and that is the thought by the staff from what I understand as well. We are going to have a similar choice at several positions. If you guys knew a couple of the guys Mario told to wait you might be calling for his head lmao.

I love your info, homie, but No way we get Young and Baxter.

Advertisement
Pretty sure u not gonna say who. But do u know why he told them to? I know the CB from Cali is one. Think that was more of don't make a rash decision.

The 3 I know of all are out of state and heavily recruited. I can't speak to his philosophy as I haven't heard any reason that really makes sense to me other than being fully committed. I will say I would've taken all 3 and pretty much everyone on this board probably would have as well ha

Dude…..I can’t take it! Ha!!!

Well here’s to both ends still being highly connected and interested

Advertisement
The 3 I know of all are out of state and heavily recruited. I can't speak to his philosophy as I haven't heard any reason that really makes sense to me other than being fully committed. I will say I would've taken all 3 and pretty much everyone on this board probably would have as well ha
As long as we close in the end tbh but a nice run on commits after spring is over would be nice just to see our enemies squirm

As long as we close in the end tbh but a nice run on commits after spring is over would be nice just to see our enemies squirm

This is the expectation. I personally expect a slew of public commits after April 16th through Legends Camp. There are some very high profile 24 and 25 kids that couldn't get in this week to see Mario. That's how crazy it is on the recruiting front. I know this for certain because I was supposed to bring two of them down today lol.

Advertisement
This is the expectation. I personally expect a slew of public commits after April 16th through Legends Camp. There are some very high profile 24 and 25 kids that couldn't get in this week to see Mario. That's how crazy it is on the recruiting front. I know this for certain because I was supposed to bring two of them down today lol.
Thanks for the info. Sound like April-July gonna be 🔥

You still expecting one this month?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back