2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Here’s the Bryant update. @1murhurricane came with this update two weeks ago…
1AB11C5B-06E4-45A6-A1CF-373F8FA2FC70.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
No one listens to me lol. We are getting 2 of the 3 we want. I personally would prefer Young and Baxter but that's a tall order. I know Bama doesn't like Fletcher as they said he's a little stiff but I like him and the staff does for sure. As far as bad news goes to even out I don't see us getting Young and Baxter. I think we split there.

Baxter would definitely ring a bell if we pulled that one off. Absolutely loving our rb recruiting right now.

Heck....yes....man! We appreciate ya!

Hearing any noise on Rashada? Seems like the 247 guys are starting to connect him to us. ITU crew in recent pod and Wiltfong today in his update on top QB's.

I'm not optimistic there personally. Some people are but I'm not one of them. My source here is very very close to the situation not a 7v7 coach etc. like I told someone last week someone is being told something not true and it's either my side or the optimistic Miami side. Full disclosure I hope I'm wrong

Advertisement
I'm not optimistic there personally. Some people are but I'm not one of them. My source here is very very close to the situation not a 7v7 coach etc. like I told someone last week someone is being told something not true and it's either my side or the optimistic Miami side. Full disclosure I hope I'm wrong
Appreciate the intel and take, man!

No one listens to me lol. We are getting 2 of the 3 we want. I personally would prefer Young and Baxter but that's a tall order. I know Bama doesn't like Fletcher as they said he's a little stiff but I like him and the staff does for sure. As far as bad news goes to even out I don't see us getting Young and Baxter. I think we split there.
If that's bad Thank God.

Advertisement
Was listening to Kevin Smith talk about our offense and the rb room and I think we landed a great rb coach. I can see why we are in it big time for baxter, young and others.
He’s a killer on the trail.

That’s why I’m not worried one bit about RB recruiting...

Kev will get 1, possibly 2 of the big 4 RB’s from FL this class.

Lol I will not bat 100% but it will be in the 90s lol. At least for the next 3 classes
Thanks for all the inside info. It is much appreciated. Not to be "that guy" but in a dream scenario where Baxter pulls the trigger..Do you think the staff lets Fletcher pull it or do we stall him out and wait for Young? Just curious because it seemed like the Young/Fletcher combo was what most posters assumed we were gunning for. Baxter really came out of nowhere. (at least for me.) Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
Thanks for all the inside info. It is much appreciated. Not to be "that guy" but in a dream scenario where Baxter pulls the trigger..Do you think the staff lets Fletcher pull it or do we stall him out and wait for Young? Just curious because it seemed like the Young/Fletcher combo was what most posters assumed we were gunning for. Baxter really came out of nowhere. (at least for me.) Thanks in advance!

You're welcome. If CJ picks us and Mark wanted in and shut his recruitment down I don't see us saying wait. Mark is a monster but my opinion with Citizen in the fold is we are better off with Young and Baxter and that is the thought by the staff from what I understand as well. We are going to have a similar choice at several positions. If you guys knew a couple of the guys Mario told to wait you might be calling for his head lmao.

You're welcome. If CJ picks us and Mark wanted in and shut his recruitment down I don't see us saying wait. Mark is a monster but my opinion with Citizen in the fold is we are better off with Young and Baxter and that is the thought by the staff from what I understand as well. We are going to have a similar choice at several positions. If you guys knew a couple of the guys Mario told to wait you might be calling for his head lmao.
My heart may not be able to handle this!

We are better off with Young and Baxter period. Fletcher is good but I see a bigger Yearby there. The other two look like game changer and IMHO Baxter is the best of the bunch.

Advertisement
We are better off with Young and Baxter period. Fletcher is good but I see a bigger Yearby there. The other two look like game changer and IMHO Baxter is the best of the bunch.
Baxter is 100% the best of the bunch. I think Young will end up playing for the bad guys. With that said getting Baxter and Fletcher both would be amazing.

He told them to wait so they could do visits and then come back?

For me it's Baxter and the kid from Keyshawn Smith High School I think in Cali Roderick Robinson 6'1 230 would be a nasty Rb duo as a class. I like Fletcher, he is not chopped liver by no means and would gladly take him along w/ Baxter but I think Roderick Robinson is being extremely under rated after studying him on film.

Advertisement
Back