CBS video- Miami fans should be buying fire al golden shirts

It's nice to hear this, but I still feel the media in general have far too kind to Al and kept repeating "the cloud" excuses year after year. Where were these guys when Duke beat us by double digits? Where was the call for firing Al when any team with a pulse was anally abusing us?

Guys like this are late to the party. It took the drafting of 7 players for them to see what most have had already figured out, and this is their supposed profession-sports writing/reporting.

I'll look forward to the stories on Donna that no doubt will start to emerge AFTER she retires. As if the lazy reporters can't find it within themselves to tell the story of colossal failure at the highest levels of UM management.

Thanks, but the bus to drive over the grave of Al is full. The rest of them can wave in the funeral procession.

Advertisement
Meanwhile, that loser is sitting in a studio making minimum wage for a talking head and Coach Al is making $2.5m/year and developing players into top draft choices. If I knew that guy's name, I would buy a shirt imploring CBS to fire him.

that flakka...smh

It's nice to hear this, but I still feel the media in general have far too kind to Al and kept repeating "the cloud" excuses year after year. Where were these guys when Duke beat us by double digits? Where was the call for firing Al when any team with a pulse was anally abusing us?

Guys like this are late to the party. It took the drafting of 7 players for them to see what most have had already figured out, and this is their supposed profession-sports writing/reporting.

I'll look forward to the stories on Donna that no doubt will start to emerge AFTER she retires. As if the lazy reporters can't find it within themselves to tell the story of colossal failure at the highest levels of UM management.

Thanks, but the bus to drive over the grave of Al is full. The rest of them can wave in the funeral procession.

Can you have your connections make sure that Dr. Frenk fastforwards to 2:40? Please and thanks

Typical trash-mouthed internet video warrior trying to be outrageous and get someone to notice him. He gonna be the next YouTube hero with a million views and $14 in his bank account.

It's quite telling that no one on here even knows that loser's name. Everyone knows who Al Golden is.

Can you have your connections make sure that Dr. Frenk fastforwards to 2:40? Please and thanks

Why would Mr. Frenk care about the internet rantings of some kook who no one even knows?

Just make your own YouTube video. You could probably do a better job than the unknown imbecile in that video. Just wrap some call letters around a microphone, put on a fake announcer voice and start hurling filthy epithets at C A G.

Advertisement
Speaking of WEZ, how long for them to approve your account after you've activated it? I've been waiting for a while

Why would Mr. Frenk care about the internet rantings of some kook who no one even knows?

Just make your own YouTube video. You could probably do a better job than the unknown imbecile in that video. Just wrap some call letters around a microphone, put on a fake announcer voice and start hurling filthy epithets at C A G.

Can you imagine how much time Dr. Frenk would waste if he watched the internet rantings of every kook no one knows? The man is in the process of transitioning from Dean of the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard to President of the Harvard of the South. He couldn't possibly have time for the nonsense some of the people have suggested here. More importantly, I'm sure VinnDogg's good friend, Richard Fain, has already told Dr. Frenk what a great football coach and man Coach Al is so inundating this man with videos of nobodies bloviating about things about which they do not know will be as meaningful as the lunatic like rantings on this forum of filth and idiocy.

Advertisement

Can you imagine how much time Dr. Frenk would waste if he watched the internet rantings of every kook no one knows? The man is in the process of transitioning from Dean of the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard to President of the Harvard of the South. He couldn't possibly have time for the nonsense some of the people have suggested here. More importantly, I'm sure VinnDogg's good friend, Richard Fain, has already told Dr. Frenk what a great football coach and man Coach Al is so inundating this man with videos of nobodies bloviating about things about which they do not know will be as meaningful as the lunatic like rantings on this forum of filth and idiocy.

The genius of it all is watching my dear friends that comprise the lunatic fringe on here prop up that YouTube kook while admittedly having no idea who he is. That's the sort of feeding frenzy we're witnessing here. Now, they're looking to fill up Mr. Frenk's email trash can with this fool's misguided attention whoring.

Dude sounds like a poster here, aight which one of you is it?

Probably on the WEZ.

Yeah, because only people that post I the WEZ are unhappy with Golden.

It was a joke in reference to the stronger opposition to Golden lies there, hence the banner with the WEZ on it.......

In all seriousness; the opposition should be the same across ALL SITES and forms of media.

How much more proof do people need that this guy is porking the program?

Are the people still in support of this guys program waiting to come home and find Golden ****ing down their wife on the sofa?

Lots of lulz here. Why can't I rep you for this? What happened to this place? Never mind, I don't want to know.

Have no fear, Al Golden will ignore this noise and have his team playing Wefence....says those still riding Golden's *******.

Advertisement
"Miami finished 6th in the corstal division. WHAT A JOKE! and they had 7 guys taken in this draft!.............This is EMBARASSING, Pathetic. If you're a U guy and you are watching 7 guys get taken and you only won 6 games? You should be buying a 'Fire Al Gorlden' T-shirt because that guy doesn't deserve to be coaching.........."

That's a direct f***ing quote!

I wholly, profoundly, enthusiastically, 100% endorse this comment! Now back to our original "Golden Hate" programming.

Advertisement
I dont understand how people can laud golden as a talent developer. DUDE ISN'T A POSITION COACH!

How do we have SO much GOLDEN developed talent and cant beat VIRGINIA? Were projected eighth this year, in the coastal. But who cares if we dont win one game as long as 7 kids are getting drafted!!!!

I dont understand how people can laud golden as a talent developer. DUDE ISN'T A POSITION COACH!

How do we have SO much GOLDEN developed talent and cant beat VIRGINIA? Were projected eighth this year, in the coastal. But who cares if we dont win one game as long as 7 kids are getting drafted!!!!
You don't understand how people are lauding Coach for talent development? Did you miss the last NFL draft? The NFL execs lauded him 7 times. The 2015 NFL draft was conclusive proof that Coach develops players.

Advertisement
Back