CBS Top 100 Prospects for 2019 Draft

There's like a love-hate thing going on with MJ. He's not the fastest CB + he's still relatively unknown. He has another year like last year and he will move up.

Isaiah Oliver...metrics are pretty **** good. Similar athlete and style CB. 2nd Rounder.

Looks like Jackson's ceiling to me with another good year.

Advertisement
If Jackson runs a 4.3 (as been reported) and has a half dozen picks...he’ll go round 1.
If if if. Bad post. If our qb improves to be a 68% passer, if our running backs average a total of 250 yards a game, if we create 35 turnovers during the season and we only turn it over 10 times, we will win the national championship. Do I expect this to happen? No! If is one of the worse words in English language. I try never to use it because it demonstrates to others uncertainty and a grasping at straws.

Advertisement
Walter football got richards and joe in the first round. Jackson #3 cb, shaq #5 mlb, mike #13 olb, jaquan #5 safety. They said they would have jaquan higher if he was bigger.

Walter football got richards and joe in the first round. Jackson #3 cb, shaq #5 mlb, mike #13 olb, jaquan #5 safety. They said they would have jaquan higher if he was bigger.
WalterFootball is a much, much better source for rankings than CBS and I like how they give a draft round range for prospects, not just a singular rating. It also updates its projections quite often.

Last year they had Kaaya as a top 1st round pick at one point in time, but ended up predicting Kaaya would go 4th-6th round. It's pretty spot on.

List makes no sense considering everybody has MJ as first round guy right now, sure he could fall off, but if the draft was tomorrow he's a second round pick at worst

Advertisement
Did you see the year he had last year? Stop.

Consistent problem with Miami's fanbase. Overrate and puff these dudes up...then when they fail to live up to expectations, act surprised when they bounce early.

We were having the same conversation with Stacy Coley early in his career, so I shouldn't act surprised we are doing it with Richards. Let Richards earn it. He hasn't yet.

lol at you admitting youre not part of the Miami fanbase.

We know

Did you see the year he had last year? Stop.

Consistent problem with Miami's fanbase. Overrate and puff these dudes up...then when they fail to live up to expectations, act surprised when they bounce early.

We were having the same conversation with Stacy Coley early in his career, so I shouldn't act surprised we are doing it with Richards. Let Richards earn it. He hasn't yet.
They can't take the homer shades off my man. You're stating nothing but facts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If if if. Bad post. If our qb improves to be a 68% passer, if our running backs average a total of 250 yards a game, if we create 35 turnovers during the season and we only turn it over 10 times, we will win the national championship. Do I expect this to happen? No! If is one of the worse words in English language. I try never to use it because it demonstrates to others uncertainty and a grasping at straws.

He’s going to be a full time starter covering other teams #1 WR. So he’s going to have many more opportunities to make more plays. He had 4 INT’s last season so 6 should be doable.

Advertisement
Back