CBS SPORTS MADE THIS FOR MY LISTENERS!

Advertisement
I didn't read anything there about a birth announcement for Danny Boy. The way you are skirting the question make me think that this rumor might have some legs after all.
I have no idea what the **** u are talking about abd nor to I care...I gave U enough of my time!

Advertisement
I have no idea what the **** u are talking about abd nor to I care...I gave U enough of my time!

So there could possibly be a famous son of yours out roaming the planet and you aren't the least bit concerned about that?

You're a better man than this Dan. We expect more from our flag bearers.

Advertisement
I still think we are lean in the oline and at QB....U guys have to remember..when I played their was no USF or FIU or FAU of UCF....all of our depth is now gone!...and for the record..at UF and FSU also....so to think we will ever be dominate like we once were is a reach!....NOW I do believe we will win a National Title again...but killing teams like we did..that will be tough
That's a depressing perspective... but is Saban getting away with inexplicably great recruiting or is he just so good at talent development.

Advertisement
whats the point...you were wrong!
How was I wrong? I was accurate. You started a thread and it was cool for the board at first because you played during a great time but then it became page after page of your newspaper clippings and self adulation. Some of us started joking on you and I basically said that the thread was feeling like the place where CIS posters came to take a dump in the morning before they got on with the rest of the CIS threads and their day... So you blocked me. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, Bonecrusher.

How was I wrong? I was accurate. You started a thread and it was cool for the board at first because you played during a great time but then it became page after page of your newspaper clippings and self adulation. Some of us started joking on you and I basically said that the thread was feeling like the place where CIS posters came to take a dump in the morning before they got on with the rest of the CIS threads and their day... So you blocked me. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, Bonecrusher.
sorry...U were not...thought U were one of the GOLDEN HONKS

Advertisement
Dan's an idiot but I don't think he a psussy. He did respond vaguely to my query about the true paternity of DBC but nothing has been ruled out at this juncture.
He blocked me... It's in the original thread he started...

and no worries about posting anything to prove myself..CBS SPORTS/ENTERCOM made that for me and UM PR sent the stat sheet...point proven

Advertisement
Back