Zombie-Cane Senior Premium Joined Jan 24, 2019 Messages 3,846 Aug 27, 2024 #2 Kanell, and Dodd.................not sure if I can watch and tolerate those two idiots.
n0rcalcane Sophomore Joined Jul 14, 2023 Messages 712 Aug 27, 2024 #4 I’ll watch for Pate and Fornelli. He’s pretty good outside of that podcast with K*nell
kmoj9kmo Best Bowler on the Board Premium Joined Feb 1, 2014 Messages 867 Aug 27, 2024 #5 wonder if the show will coincide with where ever pate is that week
miamicanephins Coolin' by Day Joined Oct 4, 2017 Messages 6,666 Aug 27, 2024 #6 Jordan Giorgio has talent..
AbsoluteUnit Funding Secured Premium Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,503 Aug 27, 2024 #7 Zombie-Cane said: Kanell, and Dodd.................not sure if I can watch and tolerate those two idiots. Click to expand... Bud is on there too, yikes
Zombie-Cane said: Kanell, and Dodd.................not sure if I can watch and tolerate those two idiots. Click to expand... Bud is on there too, yikes
423Hurricane I’m Well On My Way Premium Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 18,063 Aug 27, 2024 #8 Bunch more talking heads to ignore.
R Rambodesambo Recruit Premium Joined Jan 10, 2016 Messages 332 Aug 27, 2024 #9 Kanell .... Cane hater Cardel Jones... Cane hater Bryant McFadden.... Cane hater Bud Elliot .... Cane hater, Dennis Dodd ... just a fu@king clueless idiot. Rename it .... College Football **** show!
Kanell .... Cane hater Cardel Jones... Cane hater Bryant McFadden.... Cane hater Bud Elliot .... Cane hater, Dennis Dodd ... just a fu@king clueless idiot. Rename it .... College Football **** show!
CaneLife93 Recruit Joined Oct 23, 2013 Messages 3,954 Aug 27, 2024 #10 I'm going to give it a shot because it's not ESPN. One shot though lol
Tony4Canes 👀 Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 41,458 Aug 27, 2024 #11 Does every channel have one now? ESPN Fox CBS I do believe NBC started one too