CBS Sports: 5 Angriest Fan Bases in NCAAF

FreeVilma

Junior
2. Miami

While you may not realize it when you're watching a Miami home game, there are actually a lot of Canes football fans sill out there, especially on the internet. Many of those fans are going to be angry with me just for that very first sentence, even though they know **** well that they don't show up to their own team's games.

Maybe that will change now that Mark Richt has been hired, but what won't change is Miami fans being angry. I don't know a fan base that was a more accurate reflection of its football teams than Miami fans, it's just things have changed quite a bit. When Miami was winning national titles and putting together teams that were basically just NFL minor league rosters, it was swagger.

Now, after a slew of seven- and eight-win seasons and mediocre finishes in the ACC Coastal, that swagger has turned to straight up anger and bitterness. Much of which is taken out on any media member who dares to talk about the current state of Miami football rather than relive the glory days.

Friday Five: The five angriest fan bases in college football - CBSSports.com

Advertisement
2. Miami

While you may not realize it when you're watching a Miami home game, there are actually a lot of Canes football fans sill out there, especially on the internet. Many of those fans are going to be angry with me just for that very first sentence, even though they know **** well that they don't show up to their own team's games.

Maybe that will change now that Mark Richt has been hired, but what won't change is Miami fans being angry. I don't know a fan base that was a more accurate reflection of its football teams than Miami fans, it's just things have changed quite a bit. When Miami was winning national titles and putting together teams that were basically just NFL minor league rosters, it was swagger.

Now, after a slew of seven- and eight-win seasons and mediocre finishes in the ACC Coastal, that swagger has turned to straight up anger and bitterness. Much of which is taken out on any media member who dares to talk about the current state of Miami football rather than relive the glory days.

Just great...don't even act like ALbatrossity wasn't putting out a horrible product

They will simply never understand why we don't fill up the stadium. What's the use in trying to explain anymore?

Advertisement
*** them mother ****ing ****, calling Cane fans angry and bitter. Those **** sucking ****** f***ers wouldn't recognize the got dam truth it if was right in front of their mother ******* ******* *****!

2. Miami

Sent on to my Aggie buddy we had a good laugh bout it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I mean can you blame us???

1) tore down the stadium that made us famous

2) 3 horrendous hires

3) Donna was horrendous

4) the guy who should've been the head coach in the first place back in 2000 went to UGA

5) Shapiro

SFL in general refuse to support bad product just look at the Marlins but if they show that they give a **** and give effort into making the team better we show up...like we do for the heat. There's nothing wrong with what they're saying

Last edited:
Advertisement

2) 3 horrendous hires

3) Donna was horrendous

4) the guy who should've been the head coach in the first place back in 2000 went to UGA

5) Shapiro

SFL in general refuse to support bad product just look at the Marlins but if they show that they give a **** and give effort into making the team better we show up...like we do for the heat. There's nothing wrong with what they're saying

I tell non-South Floridians your last statement all the time. When the hometown squad gives a ****** effort, we respond with ****** attendance. I call it tough love from a distance. We'll talk **** about them but still defend them when a non-fan tries to clown em. I can't speak for anyone else but I know it's why I talk about the glory years and the success rate of our guys in the NFL, no matter the era. It's a defend mechanism!!! When the Holes & Turds amongst us brag about their recent successes, I only have three options, respond with the two points previously mentioned or shut the **** up. Our fan base is like a dormant volcano right now. If the new staff can right the ship, we'll erupt like a ****-talkin' swagged out Vesuvius...

Advertisement
GOOD.... I don't care, who wouldn't be angry after consecutive tenures of Shannon and golden

And Shannon, and Coker... We have every right to be angry. Sitting in the hottest hot bed of talent, and we can't win the Coastal? The administration was cheap for too long, and they deserve every bit of anger thrown their way. Do you think we hire Mark Richt if we didn't show how angry we were at the string of BAD hires? ****, Al Golden is probably still here if we don't speak up. We weren't going to stand for another BS cheap hire. No way, no how.

For the record, I am about as patient a person as you'll ever find when it comes to UM football, so when I am fed up and angry I can only imagine what some were feeling.
2. Miami

Just great...don't even act like ALbatrossity wasn't putting out a horrible product

2) 3 horrendous hires

3) Donna was horrendous

5) Shapiro

Agree with all of your points except the part in bold as soFla folks don't show even when the "product" is good.
SoFla fanbase is *****.
I just think this article is just another rehash.
Funny how these folks don't rehash real issues in college football like what you see at fsu, Baylor, Tennecheat,etc.

Advertisement
Back