CBS Now Owns Scout Yesterday at 3:59 PM

Good News Everyone! (Hopefully) CBS now owns Scout Media meaning this forum is now part of the CBS Sports Digital family. Fingers corssed they will keep it active...
From the press release: MIAMI WAS RANKED 17 BY SCOUT

Rank Team 247 ESPN Rivals Scout Avg.
1 Alabama 1 1 1 1 1
2 Ohio State 2 2 2 4 2.5
3 Georgia 3 3 3 2 2.75
4 Michigan 5 6 4 3 4.5
5 USC 4 5 6 5 5
6 Florida State 6 4 5 8 5.75
T7 LSU 7 7 8 7 7.25
T7 Oklahoma 8 8 7 6 7.25
T9 Texas A&M 12 11 10 9 10.5
T9 Florida 10 13 9 10 10.5
11 Auburn 9 9 14 11 10.75
12 Miami 13 12 11 17 13.25
13 Notre Dame 11 16 13 13 13.25

Advertisement
I heard CBS traded a ham sandwich for their domain. That's about all Scout is worth anymore.

out of all the teams close to the top team miami was given the lowest of them all we already had to withstand the so called error of josh falo in our class as we sat at 14. we can say espn made a mistake but with the comments about florida taken heat and the fact that when they went over the rankings they stopped at 11 we were twelve. they left harley out of the 300 who was a army american, and we were the only one that they could not get our 24 recruits right. kept us at 22 with 10 300 recruits, so you tell me?

out of all the teams close to the top team miami was given the lowest of them all we already had to withstand the so called error of josh falo in our class as we sat at 14. we can say espn made a mistake but with the comments about florida taken heat and the fact that when they went over the rankings they stopped at 11 we were twelve. they left harley out of the 300 who was a army american, and we were the only one that they could not get our 24 recruits right. kept us at 22 with 10 300 recruits, so you tell me?

the hate is real!!!

Advertisement

it literally went down like this, they would do everything to avoid Miami, every team with double digit 300 players was covered extensively

it literally went down like this, they would do everything to avoid Miami, every team with double digit 300 players was covered extensively

yes i know, the hate the hate.

I posted in another thread but how the **** do we have more, in some cases way more, top 300 players and similar overall numbers, than many of the teams ranked ahead of us? Fack E$PN. Also, wasn't it posted about a week ago that Ferman bought Canes time?

Advertisement

I posted in another thread but how the **** do we have more, in some cases way more, top 300 players and similar overall numbers, than many of the teams ranked ahead of us? Fack E$PN. Also, wasn't it posted about a week ago that Ferman bought Canes time?

yes we fighting espn / sec who have most of their staff never being a factor in college or pro but now get to play in an monopoly who puts out subliminal messages to these kids all year round about alabama and the sec. i would love to listen and watch espn without seeing the sec on all the networks even when these schools suck.

Advertisement
Back