CB U

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
Dk7LRQGW0AEshd2.jpg

all these CB'S with Hall and Stevenson starting next year lets goo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Al Blades put on like 15 pounds since HS? 28, 3 and 8 look like boundary prototypes. Lotta talent in that room. Just need a couple of those guys to get comfortable early. By November, you might have a nasty looking set of Dime packages. Just let those dudes man up and our front 4 do work. With the athletes we're amassing, no need to complicate things too much. And, I say that as a former huge proponent of the zone blitz.

Advertisement
Al Blades put on like 15 pounds since HS? 28, 3 and 8 look like boundary prototypes. Lotta talent in that room. Just need a couple of those guys to get comfortable early. By November, you might have a nasty looking set of Dime packages. Just let those dudes man up and our front 4 do work. With the athletes we're amassing, no need to complicate things too much. And, I say that as a former huge proponent of the zone blitz.
On that picture with all the CBs standing in line Blades and Dean look the tallest,Blades looks taller than the 6 ft he's listed at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All of them look the real deal. Can’t wait for them to get some game action and show their thing. I bet their snag 8INT’s between them.

Advertisement
Back