CB recruiting haters

Advertisement
Love bro, but thats not true. People were dogging him the whole summer after he committed. Not everybody but quite a few.

Yup. They really shouldn't have, but there were a few of those sad ********.

@RVACane, I think we should commission someone to go through the old posts and find the names of anyone who dragged ABJ's name through the mud before he had played in a game at UM. Let them stand trial in the Kills Trolls Dead thread.

@RVACane, I think we should commission someone to go through the old posts and find the names of anyone who dragged ABJ's name through the mud before he had played in a game at UM. Let them stand trial in the Kills Trolls Dead thread.
Maybe we Can have a separate independent tribunal? I need to be careful not to exceed the Authority bestowed upon us by the Court of Judge bAndrew.

we should just search the commitment thread.

Love bro, but thats not true. People were dogging him the whole summer after he committed. Not everybody but quite a few.

No ….were telling the truth. He didn't start over Samuels at STA. That's facts.. But that's no slight to him....STA is a loaded program.

Honestly when i saw Blades he was heavy footed..seemed a bit slow and wasn't all that physical. He looked to be real improved since coming here honestly...i knew he would be better than Ivey and he definitely played that way all year. His ceiling is high as long as he keeps developing.

Advertisement
Great. Glad that he did so well. Now can we stratify those numbers by metrics pertaining to quality of offenses played to get some actual truth?
Unc,uva(Dubois and reed are good receivers), FSU has a good passing offense, uf has a good passing offense and depth at receiver)

blades shut whoever he was lined up against Vs uva, FSU and uf (Trevon grimes) down. Pitt has a good passing offense, we didn’t play that many bad passing offenses this year tbqh.

here’s a thread but not much in there...

Last edited:
It’s also interesting out of all the dbs we recruited that year in 2018, he had the best sophomore season too🤔 :monkey-serious:

Unc,uva(Dubois and reed are good receivers), FSU has a good passing offense, uf has a good passing offense and depth at receiver)

blades shut whoever he was lined up against Vs uva, FSU and uf (Trevon grimes) down. Pitt has a good passing offense, we didn’t play that many bad passing offenses this year tbqh.

He did play well, but you've got to be kidding about those offenses. Howell was starting his first ever game as a true freshman qb, Perkins for UVA can't throw, FSU was a turnstile at OL and a joke, and UF?

Brock we didn't play UF with Trask. We played them with the garbage at qb.

I could argue the offenses our defense faced were at best average. He played well. But his performance is no doubt skewed towards playing crappy offenses.

Advertisement
He did play well, but you've got to be kidding about those offenses. Howell was starting his first ever game as a true freshman qb, Perkins for UVA can't throw, FSU was a turnstile at OL and a joke, and UF?

Brock we didn't play UF with Trask. We played them with the garbage at qb.

I could argue the offenses our defense faced were at best average. He played well. But his performance is no doubt skewed towards playing crappy offenses.
you don’t have to discredit everything, he played well and faced Quality receivers throughout the year

Advertisement
No ….were telling the truth. He didn't start over Samuels at STA. That's facts.. But that's no slight to him....STA is a loaded program.

Honestly when i saw Blades he was heavy footed..seemed a bit slow and wasn't all that physical. He looked to be real improved since coming here honestly...i knew he would be better than Ivey and he definitely played that way all year. His ceiling is high as long as he keeps developing.
You just mentioned you dogged him tho. Truth or not it happened. We agree with different words.

You just mentioned you dogged him tho. Truth or not it happened. We agree with different words.

Dogged him how?. Saying he didn't start at STA......he didn't...he wasn't a full time starter for whatever reason...(they rotated). That's not dogging/hating. Yall new generation/era are funny.

I honestly thought he would be a safety like dad here....But he has impressed me at CB since being here.

Advertisement
Dogged him how?. Saying he didn't start at STA......he didn't...he wasn't a full time starter for whatever reason...(they rotated). That's not dogging/hating. Yall new generation/era are funny.

I honestly thought he would be a safety like dad here....But he has impressed me at CB since being here.
Naw man the critque about the feet. Its not major, can see why you don't think its a big deal, cause its not. But it's not necessarily glowing either.

Im also 36 so naw it aint generational.

here’s a thread but not much in there...

Upon review, @Dwinstitles already called out the biggest troll in that thread (outta_sight), who has sense been deleted/band. A couple of naysayers, but they just seem like cranky grandpa types. Solid work back then, Dwin. Carry on, men.

There's some things to be excited about Al Blades...No doubt, and I liked him better than Ivey out of high school, once in a million I'm actually right lol.

But how in the living f**k does this mean we shouldn't hate our CB recruiting. You people are delusional.

Also note, it's mid December and Mike Rumph as one CB commit...Just one, we prob need 3 but can get away with 2. He has no clue what he's doing as a recruiter, and although seems like a great dude, and AT LEAST an average coach (maybe above, does a good job), kids just don't like him. So he has to learn to organize his board better at the very least, because he's not a salesman (again I hate salesman so me and Rumph would prob shoot the **** well over a beer NH), but his recruiting on all fronts is just LOST

Banda is a bum and annoying as ****, but at least he seems to have his board organized and move from kid to kid, and outside of confused Francois, get his kids to stick

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back