CB Position

FyreHam

Freshman
The staff has better quality numbers at safety than cornerback, at least on paper right now.

I know Bandy projects at Nickel, but does the team keep Jaquan Johnson at nickel, with Ced Wright behind him, and play two safeties, while letting Bandy play on the boundary by need? He has all the athletic tools to do it.

Just a thought.

Advertisement
Doubt it. I'm not a DB guru by any means, but I think Young/Dean/Redwine/Bandy/Dallas is going to be good enough next year at CB.

Need some experience on the back end because other than Jaquan, there is none.

Doubt it. I'm not a DB guru by any means, but I think Young/Dean/Redwine/Bandy/Dallas is going to be good enough next year at CB.

My concern is that is three corners in your 4-5 who play a lot who are 5-foot-10 or below. It's not everything, I was just thinking they wanted Bandy at nickel and Hendo and/or Edwards on the outside, so I'm wondering how this changes plans.

My concern is that is three corners in your 4-5 who play a lot who are 5-foot-10 or below. It's not everything, I was just thinking they wanted Bandy at nickel and Hendo and/or Edwards on the outside, so I'm wondering how this changes plans.

That's a valid concern. But I don't think Bandy is the guy who plays on the outside.

Young is short but he showed he can play out there this year. I'm really excited to see him after another year of development. Him/Dean and Redwine on the outside with Bandy and Dallas in the slot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back