CB Elias Ricks

Advertisement
Full court press on this dude. There’s only 3-4 spots left and the major needs have been met. Now it’s all about stacking the chips with the biggest digits. A stud CB would be extra icing on the cake.

Advertisement
LSU has a 9 win prediction by the good fellas in Vegas.
They also have a ton and I mean a ton of baggage in that overhead compartment.
Emmett or not that’s a huge question mark for a kid wanting to play there for he next 3 years. Not to mention all the schools always trying to poach Raymond.
We lost a ton of juice with the Shapiro thing in limbo.
No reason we shouldn’t exploit the situation like they did with us. Shapiro was all speculation. They legit have federal issues pending.

Bingo. Raymond is a ticking time bomb to bounce even if Aranda leaves. Still don’t think they’d make him a DC

Advertisement
Better for us. Should make it down for an unofficial at some point to see if he's really interested or not. Then could use an official from there.

Definitely a better situation for us with Ricks heading to IMG.

Much easier for him to visit Miami and for us to pay a visit, too.

Shocked that he didnt transfer to Narborne or LB Poly since he only wants to transfer so he could graduate early. Him transferring to IMG is only a good sign for us

Advertisement
Shocked that he didnt transfer to Narborne or LB Poly since he only wants to transfer so he could graduate early. Him transferring to IMG is only a good sign for us

I agree with this statement. He could have stayed in Cali to graduate early.

Advertisement
Best corner in nation imo
If not 1 he's 2. Him and Ringo are monsters but Ricks' hudl is on another level. Throw in Fred Davis & Ethan Pouncey, we haven't landed a CB on that level in a long time.

I hope we can position ourselves just incase something happens that causes Ricks to flip.

Advertisement
Back