CB Chauncey Gardner Still hearing from the Canes

Dont want

Recruits lie, musky probably said we will do your class work it's all about football. Kid signed up quickfast. Don't blame kids that go for that because it's there dream, not saying it's the smart choice but as a 17 year old that's mostly how you think.

I hear you but personally i dont want a kid this uncertain anywhere near the 2016 class.

Give me Patrick Peterson when he wanted back in and randy said no, see to me that's a idiot coach move and can cost u.

I've followed this recruiting thing for a while and this is the first I've ever heard of Patrick Johnson Peterson wanting back in to Miami and Randy turning him away. Sounds kind of absurd to me. In fact, it was a UF/LSU battle in the end. We weren't even in the picture.

I concur

Advertisement
Dont want

Recruits lie, musky probably said we will do your class work it's all about football. Kid signed up quickfast. Don't blame kids that go for that because it's there dream, not saying it's the smart choice but as a 17 year old that's mostly how you think.

I hear you but personally i dont want a kid this uncertain anywhere near the 2016 class.

Give me Patrick Peterson when he wanted back in and randy said no, see to me that's a idiot coach move and can cost u.

I've followed this recruiting thing for a while and this is the first I've ever heard of Patrick Johnson Peterson wanting back in to Miami and Randy turning him away. Sounds kind of absurd to me. In fact, it was a UF/LSU battle in the end. We weren't even in the picture.

No no no. On signing day, many rumors about him wanting back on Miami or going to UF. His announcement was delayed for a while. And peeps were getting worried.

But nothing ever really came out of it.

I also feel Peterson just wanted out TBH. If we were the Canes of old at the time. Peterson would have been a Cane. Thats one that always stings. We lost out on Peterson and Patchan that year cause of our play and there wasn't much hope at the time.

Zoom them back to our run in the 80's-90's, or late 90's-early 2000's or maybe even now. And they probably would be Canes.

The sanctions and our decline in play over the years have really put us out of place for guys we should have landed in the past.

We start winning again. We will get more of the Petersons, and Cooks and Thomas. Even though we land some now still, we would land even more if we start to win more. Its very much common sense, your winning games, kids will want to jump on that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back