2024 CB Charles Lester III

We’re long overdue...
With the Cuban Cyborg AKA "The Terminator" we won't be getting just one. It won't be long before we have an absolutely disgusting, filthy lockdown secondary.

Replace Sarah Conner with Smart/Saban/Fischer etc.......
Here we have Kyle Reese from the future explaining/describing Mario Cristobal in terms of his recruiting prowess to the good ol boys club of college football.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With the Cuban Cyborg AKA "The Terminator" we won't be getting just one. It won't be long before we have an absolutely disgusting, filthy lockdown secondary.

Replace Sarah Conner with Smart/Saban/Fischer etc.......
Here we have Kyle Reese from the future explaining/describing Mario Cristobal in terms of his recruiting prowess to the good ol boys club of college football.

If Jesus Cristo and The Terminator had a baby it would be our coach. El Cristonator

Advertisement
I’ll take Ellis Robinson over this dude all day IMO. Get Robinson and then close out with McCoy as our local product and that’s a big win in 24.

Obviously would love all 3 but we will see how this plays out.

I’ll take Ellis Robinson over this dude all day IMO. Get Robinson and then close out with McCoy as our local product and that’s a big win in 24.

Robinson is a CT kid great kid also

Advertisement

Ellis is CB#1 for me

FSU and the Gators have better classes than us right now. Not good. Mario needs to get his **** together quickly. We need to finish near the top 5 every year, and we need to finish ahead of UF and FSU every year or what the **** did we hire this guy for? He's supposed to be this beast recruiter, meanwhile we're sitting here with the #16 class, UF is #3 and FSU is #9.

Not acceptable job performance by this coaching staff and they need to get their **** in gear quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
10306953.jpeg

Advertisement
Back