2024 CB Charles Lester III

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6’2 170lbs 5-star CB out of Sarasota, goes to 8A school Riverview

Had a good Sophomore season with 36tcks 6INT’s & 29rec 400yds receiving 7TD’s, plus 5 PR TD’s.

Is an ELITE pure cover corner with ideal size & arm length. Rangy athlete, with fluid hip turn, WR style Ballhawking ability, good speed & quick footwork. In press man he has good hips out of his stance, he opens well & immediately gets on his horse to stay step for step with the WR, doesn't fall for head fakes or quick moves, he reads the WR's hip movement & shoulders to recognize when to make a necessary break to the outside shoulder. He uses his arm length to stay in phase through the route & regularly gets the inside leverage. Is a prototype Field Corner & understands how to properly use mirror & steer technique. Skates his feet while maintaining eye contact on when the ball is released, smart eye disciple doesn't bite down on double moves & shows good lateral footwork. Is a willing tackler.

Naturally gifted athlete with high level upside, is equally as good at WR as he is at CB

My comp for him is Jaheim Singletary from the 22 class, except faster.

Sarasota is a region that produce some good football players (Baseball players too) we got Sam Shields from there. Coach Addae is from Riverview FL & is familiar with the region. If he stays on staff next year we’ll see how strong his recruiting prowess is because CL3 will be the top priority at CB for the 24 class.

He visited Miami back in April & is currently visiting Bama right now, is being heavily pursued by Bama, UGA & UF & will be a highly sought after prospect for next year. Is among the top 3 CB’s in the Nation alongside Desmond Ricks & Ellis Robinson IV for the 2024 class. We’ve pretty much struck out for every 5-star Elite CB we’ve recruited for the last decade... Maybe we get lucky this time lol

Offers:
Bama, UGA, UF, OH ST, Oklahoma, USC, LSU, Tennessee, Michigan, Mich ST, Notre Dame, FSU, South Carolina, Kentucky, Louisville, West VA, Indiana, GTech, UCF, USF, Ark ST & Temple

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have to win big on the field to convince parents and recruits we can get them Prime TV exposure, championships and high NFL drafts. Do that and we back to winning Prime Recruits.
I have no doubt we will be back in prime time with this coaching staff. Top notch coordinators and top notch assistants. The difference making talent is lacking to challenge the top 5 or 6 schools evenly but we will have it in a couple cycles. And it starts with the '23 class.

Advertisement
With all the unofficial and official visits kids are taking I can't help but think that high school kids have a lot more free time on their hands than in the past. Seems like every 3-5 star recruit is taking their 5 OV's and about 50 UOV's. More power to them but I don't recall every reading about this many UOV's.

Advertisement
With all the unofficial and official visits kids are taking I can't help but think that high school kids have a lot more free time on their hands than in the past. Seems like every 3-5 star recruit is taking their 5 OV's and about 50 UOV's. More power to them but I don't recall every reading about this many UOV's.

I think it’s more of the trend of OVs and UVs being in the summer. It’s more popular bc everyone (kids visiting and coaches) has more time.

Super early but we did not make his top 10
1658011066386.png

Advertisement
Bama, UF, Oklahoma & Michigan are the early teams that have stood out to him.

Advertisement
Back