- Joined
- Nov 20, 2018
- Messages
- 5,397
I think it’s a couple of uncles played football there.What’s the Iowa connection?
I think it’s a couple of uncles played football there.What’s the Iowa connection?
As of now..I hear that;Miami was in to see him this week.
Didn’t joe Tipton say Iowa is fading away and it’s between the big 3 in-state schools?As of now..I hear that;
He wants assurances he will be a day 1 starter and a featured player in the offense
Not all schools are willing to guarantee that and want him to earn it. Although likely
Mom wants FSU
Dad and uncles (alum) prefer Iowa where they have a strong relationship with the coaching staff
Playing close to home and being ‘the featured guy’ seem to be of increasing importance
Close race between the U, FSU and Iowa
OV Will tell us a lot
He is very low key and doesn’t say much
He didDidn’t joe Tipton say Iowa is fading away and it’s between the big 3 in-state schools?
Tipton saying fsu and bossi saying uf for main comp…calming for us to be the common denominator.He did
Iowa I in to see him this week also
They’ve gone from leading to 3rd. Mostly due to geography
Mom seems to be a strong influence
FSU may be our competition for now
siap.What’s the Iowa connection?
Brad Banks. (QB) CJ Jones (WR) are both ex Iowa football players and uncle/cousin on his mother’s sidesiap.
Per Google:
Cayden Daughtry's Iowa connection stems from family ties to former Iowa football players, a strong mutual alignment with head coach Ben McCollum’s guard-heavy system, and an official visit to Iowa City for the Cy-Hawk game.