2025 Cayden Boozer 5* PG from Columbus

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Although his brother gets a lot of pub, Cayden Boozer is a 5* in his own right. Offered by Coach L back in 21 (we were offer #2).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why not Duke? This would be huge. Hopefully we can pivot to Jumpman sooner than later.
I don't mean to imply they won't end up at Duke - they very well could. I'm mostly saying that it isn't a slam dunk they Boozer boys end up at Duke; I would beat the field at this moment (Miami I think has a very good chance). The issue with Duke and the Boozer boys is it's not Coach K's Duke. If Coach K were still there, then I'd imagine the twins would be committed by now.

I don't mean to imply they won't end up at Duke - they very well could. I'm mostly saying that it isn't a slam dunk they Boozer boys end up at Duke; I would beat the field at this moment (Miami I think has a very good chance). The issue with Duke and the Boozer boys is it's not Coach K's Duke. If Coach K were still there, then I'd imagine the twins would be committed by now.

If we knock off Duke at least at home, we have a chance

Advertisement
These are (2) great kids , they just might stay home .
Miami offers everything they want checking off all the boxes.
Coach L the worlds greatest coach for young kids has there best interest at heart .

Best coach ever to leave your kids with ❤️❤️❤️

Coach just may surprise the world in getting these kids to make a serious run for national titles yes it’s plural .

GOCANES

Advertisement
If our true frosh get some meaningful minutes and contribute this year. it would go a long way to increase an already attractive situation. are they somewaht similar in size and game to the Boozers?

1698772361573.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back