Carter, Bethel try to push team through FIU defeat

View as article
I read this and comes away thinking the players haven't learned one cot dam thing from losing two FIU.

or GT, VT, UNC

no one within program gets it.
players not being ready
We lost bc of the play calling.

this is a bull**** spin job to blame anyone and everyone except for our Athletic Director’s choice of Head Football Coach

Advertisement
Try to push the team through the defeat to FIU?

If every guy on this team is thoroughly ****ed off and self motivated to not be a walking joke after losing to little sister down the road, then they need to look for a new career path bc they don’t have what it takes to make it in the pros.

What bothers me most about those comments is the lack of anger. The lack of feedback of guys being embarrassed and vowing to never let it happen again. For names of leaders stepping up and yelling in meetings or practice for guys to work harder. Where the **** is our Ed Reed? Our Ray Lewis? Our Dorsey? ****, even our Tim Tebow? Someone step up and lead damnit!

it won’t matter.

all we had to do is

1. spread them out and run more on offense (but our arrogant OC figured FIU would be just the team to show us all how great his phone booth offense works)

2. on defense, don’t blitz LBs on 3rd and long (but our dumbass DC is more interested in flashy blitz packages to prove his worth rather than getting the ******* ball back)

3. Take easy FGs when they’re available (but our ****** arrogant HC figures meh, we are so much better than our opponent that we can just score later if 4th & 1 fails here)

we lost bc of **** poor coaching and play calling.

/ also our players are not slow. Our coaches are implementing schemes that are making them play slow (remember DNofrio’s defense?)

Last edited:
The days of freshman knowing their place are long gone. He should get his *** kicked for dancing in the sidelines like a clown by the upperclassman. Also, how sad and pathetic is it that the team looks to the freshman and bench players for energy?
These quotes are glaring!!!!! Wtf is going on? Manny is so far in over his head it’s getting to be unbelievable.
Don't forget that that staph was leading that BS on the sideline...players didn't do it on their own

All of these lessons they should have learned after UNC. Then VT. Then GT. Now they have really, really really learned the lesson after FIU. Already talking about how cold it's going to be against Duke (code speak for "we don't do the cold man" Bowl game will be cold as fawk also. Hoping for 8-5 but 6-7 would not surprise me.

All of these lessons they should have learned after UNC. Then VT. Then GT. Now they have really, really really learned the lesson after FIU. Already talking about how cold it's going to be against Duke (code speak for "we don't do the cold man" Bowl game will be cold as fawk also. Hoping for 8-5 but 6-7 would not surprise me.
Hope for 6-7 and for the games to not even be close. You need to root for the longterm right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look I'm one of the guys that never root for my team to lose. **** I want Manny gone and the the whole BOT abolished. One question I keep asking, if we played FIU again, would we win?

Tis the giving season I'm going to give myself one more shot and hoping Carter is right that this season will pay dividens - because Miami seems to be one of those teams that no matter what; has to learn lessons the hard way.

I mean Georgia Tech wasn't enough a lesson??

They seemed to do better with stupid penalties that doomed us early. We'll see. Just way too much negativity in this program and all we got is two games that we'll be lucky to split after this crippling blow, and an offseason of angst and not believing any of the hype until we're shown differently on the field with a five or six game win streak.

Tis the giving season I'm going to give myself one more shot and hoping Carter is right that this season will pay dividens - because Miami seems to be one of those teams that no matter what; has to learn lessons the hard way.

I mean Georgia Tech wasn't enough a lesson??

They seemed to do better with stupid penalties that doomed us early. We'll see. Just way too much negativity in this program and all we got is two games that we'll be lucky to split after this crippling blow, and an offseason of angst and not believing any of the hype until we're shown differently on the field with a five or six game win streak.
Sorry bro, this is not a dividend-paying stock. Prepare your shorts.

If this bs is true Miami would of learned from North Carolina lost and every lost since then all but one team we played this year is lesser quality opponents, the only team we should of lost to is Florida Gator's, the rest of teams are mediocre and probably will always be

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back