Carol City's Gray commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
jesus is coming soon, we should all pray more god will bless all of us, biblical prophecy is coming to pass, accept jesus turn from sins because they lead to death.

Lol wut

I think he is referring to Kevin Olsen as Jesus. Last signing day a lot of people was make jokes about Olsen being our savior. It's kind of funny because Kaaya might be our QB of the future.

Peter Ariz;1519129 [B said:
I told her I’m going to the U and she was like ‘OK’ so I told her I committed and she was like ‘what is that?’ [/B]She just told me to keep praying and god is going to bless you. She was very excited.”

“When I was little, all I wanted was chocolate and football. People think it’s because I’m real dark-skinned, but that’s not true because chocolate is kind of light brown.”

love this kid already

serious people need to turn to jesus, gotta accept him at some point in your life. like deon bush says put god first idc where we are or what board were on not gonna stop me from praising jesus, we need a revival. and i love the U

jesus is coming soon, we should all pray more god will bless all of us, biblical prophecy is coming to pass, accept jesus turn from sins because they lead to death.

Lol wut

I think he is referring to Kevin Olsen as Jesus. Last signing day a lot of people was make jokes about Olsen being our savior. It's kind of funny because Kaaya might be our QB of the future.

I thought so at first as well but then...

serious people need to turn to jesus, gotta accept him at some point in your life. like deon bush says put god first idc where we are or what board were on not gonna stop me from praising jesus, we need a revival. and i love the U

He's serious as a heart attack.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm guessing that this utility player offer was going to come down to Gray or Winky. I don't know that Winky gets an offer, now.

Ahh..I dont mind all the jesus talk but can we take that to the other board? Especially if this is not some joke referring to Kevin Olsen.

Anyway, I agree that Gray took Flowers "Jason Geathers" spot. We gave Flowers every chance to take it and he didnt want it. Cant turn away a guy like Gray at a pivotal school just to wait on QW and his pipe dreams of becoming Russell Wilson. And I dont think Gray plays WR here unless we strike out on Lane, Rudolph, Scott, AND Dixon. I think Safety is his position at the end of it all. JMO.

Advertisement
I agree, safety with his size and all would be a good spot. But hey, if he can play CB with that size...sick!

Is he a legit 6'2?

Look at the picture of him and Al and that'll answer your question.

Do you know who the location of the posted picture?

177.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back