Carol city chiefs

Canesfrom

Sophomore
Premium
Gotta give a shout out to Carol City. Other than Pie Young, they have always delivered to the U. Lots of talent who want to be Canes.

There are others Gulliver, Columbus, etc but even some feeder schools like booker T have screwed us multiple times

Advertisement
Carol City always deliver the kids we want and they usually don't do a lot of flirting with other schools. Most of the kids that go to CC not front runner type kids wanting to pile up on one team and take the easy route.

Carol City always deliver the kids we want and they usually don't do a lot of flirting with other schools. Most of the kids that go to CC not front runner type kids wanting to pile up on one team and take the easy route.
Accurate, accurate, ACCURATE. Those kids know a thing or two about local pride and are willing to put on for their city in the best of times and the worst of times.

Truth be told, if every kid who was supposed to go to Carol City or Miramar actually HAD to go there, those schools would win the ship **** near every year.

Advertisement
Carol City & Southridge gotta be the most stacked non private schools in the south

Advertisement
Willie Jones Jr was the only one that I could remember. He was an FSU legacy though. On his Miami visit, he was openly recruiting for FSU. Think he was even sent home early from that visit if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

This is true but kids from the Zuu learn to take pride in where youre from and don't let anyone disrespect your home. They understand representing for your city

Willie Jones Jr was the only one that I could remember. He was an FSU legacy though. On his Miami visit, he was openly recruiting for FSU. Think he was even sent home early from that visit if I remember correctly.

Willie was a good dude who did not recruit for FSU. His old man was a **** star there and had a long long NFL career. Al Blades is our Willie Jones this year, and we couldn't be happier, but don't talk about a guy who can't defend himself here.

Willie was a good dude who did not recruit for FSU. His old man was a **** star there and had a long long NFL career. Al Blades is our Willie Jones this year, and we couldn't be happier, but don't talk about a guy who can't defend himself here.
If thats the case then we cant talk about any player on any team here. Anyway, I could be mixing him up with someone else, but I do seem to remember this being a big deal back way back when.

Advertisement

If thats the case then we cant talk about any player on any team here. Anyway, I could be mixing him up with someone else, but I do seem to remember this being a big deal back way back when.

I hear you on the bold print. Willie was a quiet quiet guy who didn't ruffle any feathers.

Carol City & Southridge gotta be the most stacked non private schools in the south

It change every few years bruh, it was norland when duke was there, cent went on a run & everybody know bout those great west teams, i think the west regain they spot this year though

Advertisement
Back