Carlton Davis

[]_[] swag;1931141 said:
Wants to hold a spot in Ohio States class maybe?? Sounds like he wants a winning team. We play well this season and he flips

Davis actually said he’s basically just holding a spot for himself.

Advertisement
i like bluestein and whatever but these guys talking about what a great academic school OSU is and how a lot of south florida kids go up is too much. almost no kids from dade go there. and it's a great school and a great pick etc etc etc and urban is great etc.

and if this show was in ohio and an ohio kid picked UM, they'd never be saying that crap.

i like bluestein and whatever but these guys talking about what a great academic school OSU is and how a lot of south florida kids go up is too much. almost no kids from dade go there. and it's a great school and a great pick etc etc etc and urban is great etc.

and if this show was in ohio and an ohio kid picked UM, they'd never be saying that crap.

If a kid from Ohio picked miami you can bet the house he didn't have an OSU offer.But I get what you're saying.

Advertisement
Maybe im just a rare breed of Cane recruiting fans but I don't stress kids making committments anymore especially when I know w can get him back

It is esrly and I'll admit I'm shocked on his decision. Could have swore Cane, especially announcing earlier too. Hope we can flip him, but man this one stings a little.

Advertisement
Back