Carlos Joseph

Advertisement
After my mom died my blood pressure which was high shot through the roof causing me a TIA ( mini stroke). The only difference between me and Luke perry was my clot worked it’s way through.
Maaan, prayers up to you my fellow Cane brotha. Glad you're here with us. Just buried my Granny Monday, she passed just before Christmas. My moms tho, understandably not taking things so well. Lost her mom at her house too, so she's repeatingly living with that. Can't imagine losing my moms. I pray for you all's strength.

Advertisement
I’m so busy I still eat pretty bad lol but I did get meds for bp. But back to Carlos , prayers up for his family.
/i went in to get a shot for trigger finger. doctor took my BP as a precaution. it was 177/111. i almost stroked from anxiety. i relaxed and it went down a bit, but not significantly. i immediately did a workup and got checked out and was diagnosed with high BP. f@cked that. i lost 26 pounds in 3 months by eating less and much better and doing some exercise. i dont want to live on meds. i'm getting off of the BP meds in february when i see my cardiologist again.

i urge you to make some changes, lose weight, eat better. you'll be the better for it. good luck with it and my condolences for the passing of your mother.

Maaan, prayers up to you my fellow Cane brotha. Glad you're here with us. Just buried my Granny Monday, she passed just before Christmas. My moms tho, understandably not taking things so well. Lost her mom at her house too, so she's repeatingly living with that. Can't imagine losing my moms. I pray for you all's strength.

Awww bro; my sincere condolences to u & ur fam bro. Gawlee. I’m so sorry bro.

/i went in to get a shot for trigger finger. doctor took my BP as a precaution. it was 177/111. i almost stroked from anxiety. i relaxed and it went down a bit, but not significantly. i immediately did a workup and got checked out and was diagnosed with high BP. f@cked that. i lost 26 pounds in 3 months by eating less and much better and doing some exercise. i dont want to live on meds. i'm getting off of the BP meds in february when i see my cardiologist again.

i urge you to make some changes, lose weight, eat better. you'll be the better for it. good luck with it and my condolences for the passing of your mother.
Weight isn’t that bad, I do intermittent fasting when i put on a few pounds. I just need to get back to the gym and quit eating like I’m a grown twelve year old.

Advertisement
After my mom died my blood pressure which was high shot through the roof causing me a TIA ( mini stroke). The only difference between me and Luke perry was my clot worked it’s way through.
Seeing many people who's gone through that, you're a blessed guy man and i'm glad you made it through despite the health and your loss. Anything that resembles a stroke is frightening.

I have to remind myself this is just a message board and everyone on here really is going/has gone through some tough situations. Glad everything went well and that you're thriving despite....

Advertisement
My father in law is in the hospital in Chicago for a stroke. High BP and a blood vessel popped in his brain. He’s a trucker, and it happened when he was on the road.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back