Carlos Joseph

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t Dr Dre just have one too?

Yep; and when the news broke, bytches tried to break into his home the same day. Smh. Word was they caught it in time, though. Heard he’s going through a str8 dirty divorce that’s wore on him; not sure if it’s related, but I think they were at least able to stabilize him at Cedar Sinai.

Yep; and when the news broke, bytches tried to break into his home the same day. Smh. Word was they caught it in time, though. Heard he’s going through a str8 dirty divorce that’s wore on him; not sure if it’s related, but I think they were at least able to stabilize him at Cedar Sinai.
After my mom died my blood pressure which was high shot through the roof causing me a TIA ( mini stroke). The only difference between me and Luke perry was my clot worked it’s way through.

After my mom died my blood pressure which was high shot through the roof causing me a TIA ( mini stroke). The only difference between me and Luke perry was my clot worked it’s way through.

Bro; first my sincerest condolences. That chit just hurt my heart;

Well, I’m glad u’re here w us Pimpin & the clot worked it’s way through. I’m glad the medical community is now advertising how dangerous clots are. That chit is no joke, at all.

Advertisement
Bro; first my sincerest condolences. That chit just hurt my heart;

Well, I’m glad u’re here w us Pimpin & the clot worked it’s way through. I’m glad the medical community is now advertising how dangerous clots are. That chit is no joke, at all.
Appreciate that man. It’s been a couple years now.

I take aspirin which lowers the risk a good amount and only eat barbecue twice a week and fast food three times . I should be good.

Appreciate that man. It’s been a couple years now.

I take aspirin which lowers the risk a good amount and only eat barbecue twice a week and fast food three times . I should be good.

Fa sho man; time heals wounds. Condolences regardless, b/c I had no idea.

But Lol. FOH w that diet regimen. LMAO. FF 3x/wk?? Bruuuuuuuuuuh!

Advertisement
My first thought when I saw the news was the stress of the divorce. Hope he can make a full recovery and put that behind him

My first thought when I saw the news was the stress of the divorce. Hope he can make a full recovery and put that behind him

Yeah man; he was supposed to be at court today. That chick is going for the jugular. Thing is, there’s already a prenup involved & she trying to get that nullified.

Just hoping he makes a full recovery. Have had the pleasure of meeting him on 3 separate times b/c my peoples r in the same circle and we’ve crossed paths at different events/settings. Cool dude, despite his past rep.

Advertisement
Back