Cap'n Obvious Reporting: Why don't we have an OC or at least final 3?

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Our AD claims that the OC is the priority, NOT the COS, so what's the hold up on at least narrowing the search to a final 3 or 4? Our competitors are all ahead of us it would seem.

To be clear, I'm not even saying we should already have our OC (although some of our competitors have already made moves for their coordinators), I'm saying, we should at least be close to hiring someone. I know we've covered how pathetic our leadership is, and they truly are, but I wish the BOT's would hold Flake accountable. This is truly unconscionable.

Advertisement
Our AD claims that the OC is the priority, NOT the COS, so what's the hold up on at least narrowing the search to a final 3 or 4? Our competitors are all ahead of us it would seem.

To be clear, I'm not even saying we should already have our OC (although some of our competitors have already made moves for their coordinators), I'm saying, we should at least be close to hiring someone. I know we've covered how pathetic our leadership is, and they truly are, but I wish the BOT's would hold Flake accountable. This is truly unconscionable.

How do you know we have don't have a final 3?

Might be waiting until the bowl games are done to potentially offer some candidates coaching in them?

How do you know it isn’t down to a final 3 or 4? If a hire had already been made then 50 threads would be made about us not doing our due diligence and hiring too fast...

Let’s just see how it plays out before pulling out the pitchforks, again...

Never mind, forgot I’m on CIS. Carry on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami is waiting for the CFB playoffs to be over with so they can announce the hire............................................. they are stealing away a great coach

what's the rush? And I doubt there will be any public announcement of any candidates, nevermind a "final 3-4"

Advertisement
what's the rush? And I doubt there will be any public announcement of any candidates, nevermind a "final 3-4"
I think the rush is that the better coaches will get snatched up while we're taking about 30,000% longer choosing an OC than we did choosing our unproven HC.

One more week before bowl season ends and position coach shuffle begins

Advertisement
Retire the keyboard OP. Go for a walk, smell the fresh air, take a deep breath. You don't need a public update every time someone in the AD picks up the phone. You will know who the OC is when it's announced. What more do you need?

Retire the keyboard OP. Go for a walk, smell the fresh air, take a deep breath. You don't need a public update every time someone in the AD picks up the phone. You will know who the OC is when it's announced. What more do you need?
Let me guess...it's the 1st and your therapist is watching bowl games, so writing an inane, non-football post is the closest thing to professional help? I'm close, no? Also, I will start billing you, if that's the case.

Advertisement
Back