Cap'n Obvious reporting for duty! Joe Jackson report

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Um... we knew he could play like this, but dudes, he is the difference maker we needed. Our DL has 3 stars playing on it right now and he's one of them. Garvin was already playing at that level, but Joe is playing the best he's played since his frosh year. If he continues this progression and level, and N'Kosi continues progressing... Clemp'sson don't wanna play us!

Joe Jackson, baby!

Advertisement
Remember a couple weeks ago when people were on here saying he had gained too much weight and was struggling etc?

Good times.

Joe is a monster, hope we can get him to come back next year but if he keeps this up, I doubt it.

Remember a couple weeks ago when people were on here saying he had gained too much weight and was struggling etc?

Good times.

Joe is a monster, hope we can get him to come back next year but if he keeps this up, I doubt it.

imagine if Joe and Willis both come back next year

Um... we knew he could play like this, but dudes, he is the difference maker we needed. Our DL has 3 stars playing on it right now and he's one of them. Garvin was already playing at that level, but Joe is playing the best he's played since his frosh year. If he continues this progression and level, and N'Kosi continues progressing... Clemp'sson don't wanna play us!

Joe Jackson, baby!

Even though I think Garvin is better JJ was a monster last night! I think his arm is feeling better.

Advertisement
Even though I think Garvin is better JJ was a monster last night! I think his arm is feeling better.
The crazy thing is it's not. I was at the game and every time he came off the field he doesnt even move the arm with the brace. He even takes his helmet off only with his good arm. Dude deserves a ton of credit, hes soldiering through

Advertisement
Back