Cant Work

Jax Cane

Junior
Who Else is having a hard time focusing on work this week. Fuggg..it feels like the day before Christmas. Cant wait for Saturday to get here.

Lets Go Canes

Advertisement
giphy.gif

All week

same. I'm off tomorrow so I can drive up, and the anticipation is killing me.

Advertisement
Productivity has been at an all time low since this whole Nate **** started going down

Now that it has been resolved, things still haven't gotten any better

thankfully for me, it's my job to be online all day but still my productivity is **** just hanging around this board in anticipation for this game. GO CANES

4pm can't come soon enough. Driving to Cape Coral tonight and heading to trailerhassee in the morning.

Advertisement
Mostly the only thing I can think about. Just dreaming of walking away from Trailerhassee with the W. Lets make it into reality come Saturday!

Mostly the only thing I can think about. Just dreaming of walking away from Trailerhassee with the W. Lets make it into reality come Saturday!

I feel ya...in going to be either really happy drunk or angry drunk Saturday night .

Advertisement
I work tomorrow and Saturday morning so I have plenty of non productive hours ahead of me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Who Else is having a hard time focusing on work this week. Fuggg..it feels like the day before Christmas. Cant wait for Saturday to get here.

Lets Go Canes

Worse week for productivity, First Round of NCCA Tourney or FSU week?

For me it's FSU week, with the tourney I'm just distracted Thursday and Friday, but during FSU week I'm **** near worthless for 5 days

Advertisement
Luckily I am a business owner. During breaks I get my canes fix. Also my employees enjoy talking college football. Regardless though, I can't wait for kickoff!

Advertisement
Back