Cant wait!

Advertisement
I am going to go watch all of the UNC games for 2015. With the exception of QB we have better talent than that team.

I could be remembering mistakenly....but didn't that team have a dominant WR? Not sure we have that right now.

Advertisement
Everyone will go crazier when they announce who that returning face is that will be the QB coach. Kenny is coming home (no inside info) that’s straight gut feeling and reading between all the lines. Beard or Lamar to easy.

Advertisement
Could someone explain what is good about Fedora? I wanted Fisch or Coley. What are Fedora's OC positives?

Gundy Caoching tree with Holgorsen and Walt Bell; proponent of spread, motion, tempo, balance, meathead-attitude, and zero fcuks given.

Gundy Caoching tree with Holgorsen and Walt Bell; proponent of spread, motion, tempo, balance, meathead-attitude, and zero fcuks given.
Thanks, sounds good for state of FL talent. Still think we need a California kid for QB. California produces great QB's.

Advertisement
Not to bust anyone's bubble but West Virginia has an opening I know Fedora wants to be a HC......
tenor (1).gif

Everyone will go crazier when they announce who that returning face is that will be the QB coach. Kenny is coming home (no inside info) that’s straight gut feeling and reading between all the lines. Beard or Lamar to easy.
That would be a great pick for a QB coach. great pick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back