can't wait to cathch a glimpse of the frosh class balling!

bear

Sophomore
Like days of old in the 4quarters when games were in the bag and played our frosh...

Burns, Gus, Figs, Coley, Carter, and AQM should be seeing some heavy action I hope.

quote of the game (overheard a cane tell a group of disillusioned gators:

Hey gators- chomp on some cane ****!

Anyhow- I always liked when games were in the bag bc we got to see the frosh studs get some action.

We are not there yet but next game should be in the bag early - I hope

Advertisement
Savannah State, lord, Id be dissappointed if I still see starters after halftime. I want Ryan Williams to lead the reserves for 2 quarters.

If all things go as planned, I would love too see Ryan in the 3rd and Gray in the 4th. Hopefully they will keep some of the 2nd and 3rd stringer in there for Gray to get him a fair shot at a good evaluation.
Would like to see Gray Crow get some burn

The only I look forward to in the Savannah State game is seeing a minimum of 700 total yards on offense and scoring at least 5 or 6 touchdowns. Anything more is just icing.

Advertisement
I'm more interested in seeing our offensive starters balling right now. After two games, the defense looks like it will be good enough, but they can't win out with the offense playing so inconsistently.

If all things go as planned, I would love too see Ryan in the 3rd and Gray in the 4th. Hopefully they will keep some of the 2nd and 3rd stringer in there for Gray to get him a fair shot at a good evaluation.
Would like to see Gray Crow get some burn

Even if things dont go as planned, we better see Ryan by the 3rd. And by dont go as planned, I mean we are only up 28 at half. Savannah State is a team that our OOC cupcakes beat by 40 points.

Advertisement
Back