Can't wait for 2020, at least we start the season at 0-0

powelkm

Recruit
If i **** anybody off as a troll or whatever you think I am with my 20+ posts, my apologies in advance. I'm sick of being in misery and keeping my mouth shut. I enjoy a lot of you posters and the content you provide.

I feel like the nightmare won't end after the FIU soul crushing loss and here's why:

This team had one of the easiest schedules outside of starting the first game on the road at UF.
This team needs a complete overhaul.
Duke had 9 sacks, Barry wtf are we doing in the 12th game against Duke?
Enos, wtf are we doing? How do we only score 17 pts against Duke and 24 against FIU?
Baker, Duke and FIU are averaging 30 points against your defense, wtf are you doing?

6-6 with this schedule is just unacceptable.
LBers being this slow is just unacceptable.
Slowest Power5 DB's in the country is just unacceptable.
130th(LAST) on 3rd down efficiency. John Richt and Pat Nix are fkn laughing at that stat. Enos, please leave on your own. Make it easy for Manny. Blake James is not gong to make a move.

BOT make the move or make the moves for Manny and spend that dough to bring in winners who have won. New AD, New Coach if Manny won't allow changes, and bring every mfkn kid to Miami camps and let former players get involved with the evaluations. Pay them as consultants - BAMA has 50 of them. Go into the red as far as operating athletics just to renew a dominate culture for MIA football is to be reckoned with again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back