Cant do this anymore

VaCanesFan88

Recruit
So being a life long Miami fan living in Blacksburg VA I am always asked why and how are you a Miami fan living in Hokie country. Today I was asked and I had to pause and I don’t have an answer on why I am a Miami fan anymore. When I was a tiny little kid my Godfather who is a huge VT fan took me to my first college football game. He was hoping that the experience of Enter sandman and watching the sold out stadium cheer for the Chokies would turn me into a fan. That day I did become a fan... of the U. The brutal hits, the swag, the unwillingness to let another man take what was theirs. Over the years since we have a few ups and a lot of downs. I thought that the Golden years would be rock bottom for this program but then we were introduced the Mark Richt. He was going to be our savior. Year one had it’s ups and downs but hey these were not Richts kids. Year two we got a glimpse of the Old U. The VT and ND games felt like we finally turned the corner and got the swag back but we could not finish the season. Then this season a complete **** show on and off the field. The man who is in charge of the program and was suppose to be the savior has became the cancer of the program. We have kids getting medically retired, players transferring , recruits jumping ship left and right and now have to fight for 2 star kids to even think about Miami. We have 2 defensive coordinators when all this ******* team needed was a Offensive coordinator and a QB coach who knows how to throw a spiral. As long as this dude is the head coach of The University of Miami I can not an will not support this sinking ship. The Miami I fell in love with is gone. If you are lucky enough to live in Miami MAKE YOUR VOICE heard. Blake James please do something. Mark Richt **** off and take your family with you. Go Canes hopefully one we will meet again.

Advertisement
Yep. The program died when the OB was torn down. It has yet to recover being shut out by Virginia.

Advertisement
Miami is dead. It's over. It was a great run. They're aren't enough fans or alumni to resuscitate the program. We can compete with blue chip programs and blank checks. CFB has changed and Miami is still a rinky dink private school with a supporting base full of bandwagoners. Their mouths are bigger than their checkbooks. Plain and simple.

I'm confused. If all we needed was an OC and a QB coach, which one runs the defense now that Manny is gone?

Advertisement
Miami is dead. It's over. It was a great run. They're aren't enough fans or alumni to resuscitate the program. We can compete with blue chip programs and blank checks. CFB has changed and Miami is still a rinky dink private school with a supporting base full of bandwagoners. Their mouths are bigger than their checkbooks. Plain and simple.

agreed. people dont like hearing it, but we dont have the bags nor the major support (basically college towns run on football economy while miami doesnt) as major CFB does.

Advertisement
Back