Can't be afraid... We need 80's attitude not post 2005 swag

bear

Sophomore
We can't be afraid of playing Clemson. We have some real men and dogs on this team. On D Nesta, Philips, Roche, Bolden and Blades are upperclassmen and dogs with attitude. On O King, Cam, Brevin, our center and our badass coordinator have to also take the lead.

Sprinkle in bad boy Ed Reed to make sure the boys are not afraid and we step on the field with something interesting.

Go canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why you came to Miami. Winning games like this add value to the program and players. NFL see’s it. Now go ******* shock the world and make them cringe at the thought Miami is back.

Not the late 80's either. The early 80's with the Schnelly team toughness.
Dude you must have been like Rip Van Winkle during the mid 80s thru 92, some of the toughest teams in UM history. You may want to revisit those squads, they played anybody, anytime, anywhere. Some of the toughest Canes both mentally and physically played on those squads.

Advertisement
Dude you must have been like Rip Van Winkle during the mid 80s thru 92, some of the toughest teams in UM history. You may want to revisit those squads, they played anybody, anytime, anywhere. Some of the toughest Canes both mentally and physically played on those squads.
No, I've watched them.

What I mean is the no nonsense, fighter mentality. We haven't arrived yet, so we don't need to be talking smack.

I just want to concentrate on kicking their *** and outworking the other guy.

No, I've watched them.

What I mean is the no nonsense, fighter mentality. We haven't arrived yet, so we don't need to be talking smack.

I just want to concentrate on kicking their *** and outworking the other guy.
Those dudes always outworked everyone, the didn’t just talk smack. The makeup of those squads was the perfect storm of talent, hard work and chemistry that made them great. You’re right, we haven’t arrived yet and this is our first true test of the season. Need some guys to step up and play with a chip on their shoulder but as Sonny used to say, 11 doing their job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hurricanes Football Swagger GIF by Miami Hurricanes - Find & Share on GIPHY

Advertisement
Back