CANESUNITED TICKET BLOCK- LOUISVILLE- Feb 11 Deadline

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
********LOUISVILLE TICKET INFORMATION****** CanesUnited. Deadline Feb 11

Saturday October 19th

Sherri with CanesUnited has a block of tickets reserved for Louisville. They are in the Lower Bowl in the South End Zone. Not sure exactly where yet but it will be in this location. Tickets are $50 each. Please let me know how many you are paying for. the deadline to order and pay will be Sunday Feb 11th. Once again, I am only buying the amount of tickets that are pre paid for. I will not be buying any extras. Please have your order and your money to my Paypal/ Venmo no later than Sunday. No checks... No COD.... My pay pal is bwferrett88@yahoo.com. Venmo is @Sherri-Wright-27. Please put your name and pay the fees. Please send as friends and family. I don’t charge extra for doing this, so I can’t pay the fees. Ticket will be electronic. If I know you and have your info, I will send them to you Thursday/Friday…Don’t ask me to send yours earlier….Lol…If I don’t have your info…Ticket pickup will be on Friday night wherever the party is and from as soon as we get to the tailgate til 1 hour before game time. Please be considerate... I am there to see the WHOLE game just like you are, so don't call me after the game starts for your tickets... I really enjoy doing this for everyone because I know what it is like to sit in the middle of the enemy. I want my family to sit together.
🙌
BUT I would never put any of you in a bad spot... Please don't put me in one! I feel that this year is going to be really special and there is no one I would rather spend it with than all of you! Hugs! LET'S GO CANES! I will add names to this as payment comes in.

Advertisement
********LOUISVILLE TICKET INFORMATION****** CanesUnited. Deadline Feb 11

Saturday October 19th

Sherri with CanesUnited has a block of tickets reserved for Louisville. They are in the Lower Bowl in the South End Zone. Not sure exactly where yet but it will be in this location. Tickets are $50 each. Please let me know how many you are paying for. the deadline to order and pay will be Sunday Feb 11th. Once again, I am only buying the amount of tickets that are pre paid for. I will not be buying any extras. Please have your order and your money to my Paypal/ Venmo no later than Sunday. No checks... No COD.... My pay pal is bwferrett88@yahoo.com. Venmo is @Sherri-Wright-27. Please put your name and pay the fees. Please send as friends and family. I don’t charge extra for doing this, so I can’t pay the fees. Ticket will be electronic. If I know you and have your info, I will send them to you Thursday/Friday…Don’t ask me to send yours earlier….Lol…If I don’t have your info…Ticket pickup will be on Friday night wherever the party is and from as soon as we get to the tailgate til 1 hour before game time. Please be considerate... I am there to see the WHOLE game just like you are, so don't call me after the game starts for your tickets... I really enjoy doing this for everyone because I know what it is like to sit in the middle of the enemy. I want my family to sit together.
🙌
BUT I would never put any of you in a bad spot... Please don't put me in one! I feel that this year is going to be really special and there is no one I would rather spend it with than all of you! Hugs! LET'S GO CANES! I will add names to this as payment comes in.

Do you mind if I ask a couple of questions?

Given the timeframe of away-game ticket sales I've been given by UM, how did you guys arrange this for the Louisville game? It is not the earliest game, and it is not the biggest game. Are you working this through Louisville or UM?

I'm glad to see you organizing this, I don't think I've seen other games done this way in prior years. I'm just fascinated by the planning efforts and how you guys are able to do this so early.

Advertisement

Given the timeframe of away-game ticket sales I've been given by UM, how did you guys arrange this for the Louisville game? It is not the earliest game, and it is not the biggest game. Are you working this through Louisville or UM?

I'm glad to see you organizing this, I don't think I've seen other games done this way in prior years. I'm just fascinated by the planning efforts and how you guys are able to do this so early.
yeah i second that bc even UF hasnt even sold individual game tickets for their home games yet

Not a problem at all. The canesunited has been working with the away universities for years. Sherri Wright our ticket guru reaches out the the opposing schools ticket offices as soon as the schedule comes out and discussed group ticketing and we go from there. Louisville just happened to be the one that said she could set up the group sales now. The rest will begin sometime in March including (GT, CAL, Syracuse, USF, and limited amounts for UF). So we dont deal with the university directly in turn usually allowing for cheaper tickets as well. Those that have bought tickets and or tailgated with us can confirm.

Not a problem at all. The canesunited has been working with the away universities for years. Sherri Wright our ticket guru reaches out the the opposing schools ticket offices as soon as the schedule comes out and discussed group ticketing and we go from there. Louisville just happened to be the one that said she could set up the group sales now. The rest will begin sometime in March including (GT, CAL, Syracuse, USF, and limited amounts for UF). So we dont deal with the university directly in turn usually allowing for cheaper tickets as well. Those that have bought tickets and or tailgated with us can confirm.

I've tailgated with you guys, but I've always purchased my tix through UM or last-minute (SeatGeek, etc.).

Appreciate your response! I'm in ATL now, so Louisville is a game I might drive to.

I’m in Ohio thinking about driving to the UL game so I will come back with a response

Advertisement
Very much interested in the Syracuse game, have family in upstate New York so I may make it a trip to see them too.

Please post again if this type of block becomes available for the Cal game as I would be interested. Def going to that one

I've tailgated with you guys, but I've always purchased my tix through UM or last-minute (SeatGeek, etc.).

Appreciate your response! I'm in ATL now, so Louisville is a game I might drive to.

Might…? Be there.

I got tickets through them for Temple last year. All good.

Advertisement
Might…? Be there.

I got tickets through them for Temple last year. All good.

Don't be lecturing me, junior...

:LOL:

I've got season tix. I'm going to UiF and USF away games, and I don't even have to travel for GaTech. Which leaves Cal, Louisville, and Syracuse. And, honestly, if I have to pick among those three, it's gonna be Cal. My best friend since sixth grade (and college roommate and fraternity brother) lives between Sacto and Reno and his oldest daughter goes to Cal.

If I go to Louisville, I stand a good chance of attending 11 out of 12 games. During corp tax season. I haven't hit that many football games since I was an undergrad.

1706880987652.png

Don't be lecturing me, junior...

:LOL:

I've got season tix. I'm going to UiF and USF away games, and I don't even have to travel for GaTech. Which leaves Cal, Louisville, and Syracuse. And, honestly, if I have to pick among those three, it's gonna be Cal. My best friend since sixth grade (and college roommate and fraternity brother) lives between Sacto and Reno and his oldest daughter goes to Cal.

If I go to Louisville, I stand a good chance of attending 11 out of 12 games. During corp tax season. I haven't hit that many football games since I was an undergrad.

View attachment 281539

Love it. The Fall is busy season for me, but like you said I’m eyeing up a solid 9 games if I make Louisville. GT is really the only one I can’t swing, but likely won’t hit Syracuse and Cal will be a stretch but I may be that crazy.

Now, if we could ******* win…that makes all the travel even easier!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back