CANESUNITED TAILGATE: TOLEDO Parking and Food info.

Advertisement
Why are you mad bro? Lol
I gave advice where to tailgate to avoid our students, so you could all be together. Quit whining.

Not whining.

Just laughing at fake tough guy Toledo party bois.

For anyone planning to go the tailgate, just go and have a great time. These are good people to do a tailgate with and no Toledo pussyboys will be bothering anybody.

Not whining.

Just laughing at fake tough guy Toledo party bois.

For anyone planning to go the tailgate, just go and have a great time. These are good people to do a tailgate with and no Toledo pussyboys will be bothering anybody.
You are literally getting mad a situation that hasn't happened and won't because Miami fans will be avoiding it per my advice, lmao. Advice that any visiting fan would take in all 130 visiting tailgates in FBS.

Now fake future rude Toledo students are pussyboys for not doing anything to the Miami fans who won't be in that area... Like, what?? Haha

You are literally getting mad a situation that hasn't happened and won't because Miami fans will be avoiding it per my advice, lmao.

You’re confused if you think I’m angry.

I’m amused that you think anyone has the slightest bit of concern about a small group of ghey drunk pussies. Who cares, or is concerned, about a handful of third rate students from some joke of a third-rate school.

You’re confused if you think I’m angry.

I’m amused that you think anyone has the slightest bit of concern about a small group of ghey drunk pussies. Who cares, or is concerned, about a handful of third rate students from some joke of a third-rate school.
You obviously lmao.

Hundreds of drunk college kids in one area and a mistaken visiting fan tailgating in the center would result in beer cans being thrown. It would happen anywhere. Hence my advice to not mistakenly park in that area of a new place where a visiting fan has never been.

Advertisement
You obviously lmao.

Hundreds of drunk college kids in one area and a mistaken visiting fan tailgating in the center would result in beer cans being thrown. It would happen anywhere. Hence my advice to not mistakenly park in that area of a new place where a visiting fan has never been.

Ok sure...whatever you say.

LOL this just reinforces what a shlthole the University of Toledo is. Trust me, nobody that is attending is worried about a few drunk sissies. Get over yourself.

Just an FYI, you'll want to park a few rows away from the railroad tracks in that lot. Closer to Secor to the West is your best option to get a group of Canes fans around you and not have drinks thrown on you.

Don't think I'd try that if I were Toledo "fans" (students). :stupid:

there will be a pretty large group of miami fans at this tailgate. a legit brawl would ensue if toledo fans began chucking beers at us

wont happen

Last edited:
Advertisement
What a clown show.

Just so you understand. No Miami fan attending is the least bit concerned about Toledo “hooligans”. It’s laughable.
Bro. I gave you parking advice because y'all have never been there. Why are you trying to start ****. Every negative thing said has been you at me...give it a rest.

Bro. I gave you parking advice because y'all have never been there. Why are you trying to start ****. Every negative thing said has been you at me...give it a rest.

I'd love for some hayseeds to throw some drinks and start a fight with :neonu: fans.

Here's how it went for FSU. I'll let you guess who the :neonu: fans are in this vid.

WE WILL GO BLUELOT ON THAT ***!

Advertisement
So a Toledo fan comes into a canes board and offers donut holes and sausages for 15$ then offers safe parking and tailgating advice to miami fans? That Toledo meth is top notch I see.
Tf is going on? I mean why the **** would I want eat burritos with the enemy? This ain't a miss America pageant keep the coffee and **** for your fellow rockets for after we curb stomp your team on the field.

How is it we get these hacks every year it seems?

So a Toledo fan comes into a canes board and offers donut holes and sausages for 15$ then offers safe parking and tailgating advice to miami fans? That Toledo meth is top notch I see.
Tf is going on? I mean why the **** would I want eat burritos with the enemy? This ain't a miss America pageant keep the coffee and **** for your fellow rockets for after we curb stomp your team on the field.

How is it we get these hacks every year it seems?

"Did the Japanese go and sit down and have dinner with Pearl Harbor before they bombed 'em?"

Rome

Advertisement
The food/breakfast is from a fellow Canes fan. I believe he’s one of the organizers for the LSU game in Arlington, TX. The Toledo fan was the one offering the parking advice.
Oh ok I was ready for switch blade life for a minute there. I've been chaperoning 25 kids the past weekend so I was on edge my bad I'm all for canes helping canes.

The food/breakfast is from a fellow Canes fan. I believe he’s one of the organizers for the LSU game in Arlington, TX. The Toledo fan was the one offering the parking advice.

Correct. This is the same cook and same group throwing the party at the LSU game. We know the numbers wont be as crazy for Toledo but we are expecting a nice canes turn out!

I thought Miami sold out of their alotment. Tix are sparse or sold out if I am not mistaken. 63$ is your cheapest ticket if you can find one. Season tickets are 80$ before fees... It gets you a food voucher, parking pass and a 20$ gear voucher. You could do that then StubHub the rest of the tickets away? Or give them to a UT fan at the game and make some money back. If the difference is only 17$ it's an option for those who really want to attend.

Ya UM i think sold out of what ever they had pretty quick. I know some of our group is sitting in sec 24. Looks like mid fieldish

Advertisement
Back