CANESUNITED MIAMI at PITT PARKING/DJ

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
Wanted to wait til UNC was done cause its a quick turn around. And yes i know this season isnt going how we expected but there no party like a canes fam party!!!!!! Pre-paid parking available now for the Pitt Game. We use a private lot so tents can be set up etc. It will be same lot as two years ago at 801 Brighton Road, Pgh Pa 15233. Music Provided by our own Firefighting Music Man on the Ones and Twos DJ Joe Matijevic . Lot opens 5 hours before kickoff.
Pre Paying allows us to do as we please in the lot!!!! After you pay please IM me your phone number i can text your pass to ya. COSTUMES DEF WELCOME!!!!!! Thanks everyone!!!

Parking Pass 25$

Venmo - Jrock305
Paypal- Johnsonja3@gmail.com

PittMiamiPoster.jpg

Advertisement
Wanted to wait til UNC was done cause its a quick turn around. And yes i know this season isnt going how we expected but there no party like a canes fam party!!!!!! Pre-paid parking available now for the Pitt Game. We use a private lot so tents can be set up etc. It will be same lot as two years ago at 801 Brighton Road, Pgh Pa 15233. Music Provided by our own Firefighting Music Man on the Ones and Twos DJ Joe Matijevic . Lot opens 5 hours before kickoff.
Pre Paying allows us to do as we please in the lot!!!! After you pay please IM me your phone number i can text your pass to ya. COSTUMES DEF WELCOME!!!!!! Thanks everyone!!!

Parking Pass 25$

Venmo - Jrock305
Paypal- Johnsonja3@gmail.com

View attachment 157830
Do you think maybe you could log out and never come back? Or better yet delete your account so you’re not tempted to ever come back? Asking for a friend.

Advertisement
Back