Canesunited bama tailgate thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DunedinCANE

Freshman
Did I miss something? I've been on vacation for 10 days and was going to buy in on the caneunited tailgate party for bama when I got back, but I can't find the thread or info??? Any help as to where it went?

Advertisement
Did I miss something? I've been on vacation for 10 days and was going to buy in on the caneunited tailgate party for bama when I got back, but I can't find the thread or info??? Any help as to where it went?
Bump, I need this info too

We deleted it. They need to approach us if they wish to use our website to sell a service. We also need to validate they are who they say they are.

So you mean the same people who have been doing tailgates for a few years here suddenly need to be validated? Huh?

Was if a different poster? If not, I don't see the problem.

Advertisement
Because the team is playing and I like watching live events for the good and or bad. It's a CANE thing, you wouldn't understand.
Been going to games since late 70s, I understand. Chose law school for its proximity to as many Canes games as possible.

Advertisement
So you mean the same people who have been doing tailgates for a few years here suddenly need to be validated? Huh?

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back