CanesLegacy Show 4/25: Canes Draft Trivia and Ranking the Best Canes Draft Classes

View as article

Canes Legacy

Senior
Premium
Fun show last night with State of the U's Stephan Cheatham and Mike McCoy competing in Canes Draft Trivia. We also had the live viewers competing against each other in the chat for a $25 CanesWear gift card. Prior to that, we ranked the best Canes Draft Classes of all time.

If you haven't already, please like the video and subscribe to the CanesInsight Youtube page which will be bringing you 3 unique shows a week.

Enjoy!

Advertisement
It was a fun time besides getting jobbed on the trivia hahahahahaha. I hope y'all get put on the podcast format as well. They seriously lack content there that y'all could help a great deal.

-Dr. Ew

It was a fun time besides getting jobbed on the trivia hahahahahaha. I hope y'all get put on the podcast format as well. They seriously lack content there that y'all could help a great deal.

-Dr. Ew

A great controversy it was. And thank you for the feedback, glad you had a good time.

We were talking off-air after the show about doing multiple Canes trivia contests over the summer to help pass the time until real football is back so stay tuned for that.

A great controversy it was. And thank you for the feedback, glad you had a good time.

We were talking off-air after the show about doing multiple Canes trivia contests over the summer to help pass the time until real football is back so stay tuned for that.
You're going to have to make it something that can't be easily googled.

Is McCoy on here? He was a homie on twitter years back but I bailed on that god awful platform. Good dude.

Advertisement
You're going to have to make it something that can't be easily googled.

The hope is/was that someone would know right away and would be quicker than anyone googling but we know it's an imperfect system doing it through Youtube live.

Advertisement
Back