CanesInSight Podcast Vol. 5 - Bruce Feldman & Rudy Carpenter

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Peter Ariz is joined by FoxSports college football reporter Bruce Feldman to discuss Miami's perception with Mark Richt and in the media. Former Arizona St. quarterback Rudy Carpenter, who is Brad Kaaya's private QB coach, joins Peter to talk about Brad's progression and the fit with Mark Richt. Listen below and subscribe on iTunes.

[SOUNDCLOUD]275671356[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Will waiting this long to offer Harley negatively affect us trying to land him now?

I think we need to focus more on Holloman, based on his recent interviews he seems to be fairly open to being swayed. UGA is the favorite but with Deejay, Coach Brown & Dugans working him they can get the steal.
We just need to get him down here on some visits with Deejay & come September/October he'll be fully bought in.

Great stuff Pete! I look forward to these!

Please stop interrupting your guests.

(Music is so SICK tho)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thanks Pete!

Carpenter seems to know a lot about this team. I wonder if he's made it to any of our games the last two years?

Any chance he has a future in coaching (outside of just being a personal QB coach)?

I would rather get Harley over R. Scott. I realize they're 2 different kinds of receivers but we need explosive playmakers and Harley fits that mold.

Advertisement
Good Stuff Pete! I liked hearing Feldman, I am not of the opinion Miami has to win a championship in order to "be back," but I liked where his head was at. I think that if Miami is competing consistently for a playoff spot, that is back. It is hard to win championships and there is one per year, but being in contention for a playoff spot on a regular basis means that you have a shot and you are relevant on the national scene.

As always, Go Canes!

Great stuff Pete! I look forward to these!

Please stop interrupting your guests.

(Music is so SICK tho)

Agree with all of this. Especially a legend like Feldman. Let him finish. Great job, though!

Advertisement
You should have asked Rudy why he sued EA Sports and ruined NCAA Football.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back