CanesInSight Podcast Vol. 2

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
CIS.jpg

The second edition of the CIS podcast includes three guests. Former Canes safety and film guru Quincy Casimir joins me to talk about the DB spot for the Canes this upcoming season, HS football coach and 7-on-7 director Jose Duasso talks to me about transfer season, and Miami OL commit Zach Dykstra out of Iowa joins me too. I also discuss Mark Richt's upcoming "Paradise Camp".

[SOUNDCLOUD]272471168[/SOUNDCLOUD]

You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast...sodeGuid=tag:soundcloud,2010:tracks/272471168

Advertisement
Sorry about the audio quality on Quincy's interview, that was my fault. Like I said, still working on perfecting this...great info from him nonetheless

Paradise Camp is going to HUGE for our program!
I can't wait til we get some of these kids on campus, so they can see for themselves what we're building.
I'm expecting some commits from both 2017 & 18 next week, we gotta get these kids to quit playing around with us.

Great job as always Pete.
Also, you get extra points for the "Incarcerated Scarfaces" instrumental.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry about the audio quality on Quincy's interview, that was my fault. Like I said, still working on perfecting this...great info from him nonetheless

If you need some gear for your show hit me up. My family owns a very large AV company. I'll extend my family discount to you.

Advertisement
Now what ninja don't love gettin' premium Canes info plus classic hip-hop instrumentals in between segments?!?! Keep up the good work Pete...

Advertisement
I'm not surprised about anything I heard Duasso say....it a fact and the only cure is winning...period.

Advertisement
Back