CanesInSight Podcast Vol.1

View as article
Advertisement
Excited about Deejay. Sounds like a kid who will be easy to root for.

This is that greatness Pete. Looking forward to more of these in the future.

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] From someone who listens to a lot of podcast i have to say you're a natural for audio. Very little dead air and a good flow through the whole thing. Impressed. Stick with it.

Advertisement
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] From someone who listens to a lot of podcast i have to say you're a natural for audio. Very little dead air and a good flow through the whole thing. Impressed. Stick with it.

Just about to write the same thing. Look forward to the next!

DeeJay will certainly be a good quote over the next 4 years

Listened to the whole podcast last night. Exceptional content, flowed very well. Long but great insights. Thank you!

Finally got a chance to listen. Good stuff Pete. Taking the site to another level. Hopefully we all get grandfathered in when it goes for subscription.

Oh c'mon guys, pete gave up who the commitment was in the podcast....it's Brian Edwards

And people were saying Bandy lol

Advertisement
Oh c'mon guys, pete gave up who the commitment was in the podcast....it's Brian Edwards

fletch.jpg

Advertisement

it's neither
Is it Kane Taylor?
[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] He just named Bama his leader yesterday

Miami isn't recruiting Him right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that too, [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] did you ever find out if there was any substance behind the recruitment of James Hudson??

it's neither
Is it Kane Taylor?
[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] He just named Bama his leader yesterday

that too, [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] did you ever find out if there was any substance behind the recruitment of James Hudson??

The likely will only take ford at dt this class.

Advertisement
Is it Kane Taylor?

The likely will only take ford at dt this class.

you know he also plays OT??

Advertisement
Back