View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
BillKing.jpg

I joined Bill King this morning to give the latest from Miami camp:

[SOUNDCLOUD]336990363[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Great addition to his show and your portfolio. Bill is one of the best in the business. Been tweeting him to get you on the show and I'm glad he finally got some Canes on there.

Great addition to his show and your portfolio. Bill is one of the best in the business. Been tweeting him to get you on the show and I'm glad he finally got some Canes on there.

Pete's been on there several times already so quit trying to take credit for his appearance.

Advertisement
Pete, you should have these radio hosts pimp your sites more. What's the point of going on if you aren't getting free advertising?

Is there a problem with the all the audio/soundcloud on the site? Listening to your audio list used to be fluid and easy without a hitch. Now Every Audio On The Site Malfunctions Completely

Advertisement

This read like a chefcane post.

holy crap! the grassy guy?

whatever happened to him?

A few internet tough guys pushed him too far and his whole house of cards collapsed. Now his tweets are protected and he doesn't produce the gems that he used to. The WEZ done killed the golden goose.

This read like a chefcane post.

holy crap! the grassy guy?

whatever happened to him?

A few internet tough guys pushed him too far and his whole house of cards collapsed. Now his tweets are protected and he doesn't produce the gems that he used to. The WEZ done killed the golden goose.

Good ole Chefnochio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back