CanesInsight Official insiders List

If you claim you’re an insider, you’re probably not. If you deny it, you likely are.

Advertisement
I'd add local football coaches like Macho and Gogeta to that list. I think there are quite a few of them on here, and they add a ton of value. Geo used to come with inside info but haven't seen him post any lately.
I agree Macho .. Gogeta... Vision .. and a number of others bring more value ... I just know an insider eventually my insider will be gone

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'd add local football coaches like Macho and Gogeta to that list. I think there are quite a few of them on here, and they add a ton of value. Geo used to come with inside info but haven't seen him post any lately.
I agree Macho .. Gogeta... Vision .. and a number of others bring more value ... I just know an insider eventually my insider will be gone

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes but what a great 4-5 years of insider info it will have been. **** i'll feel like part of the fam by then!

I'm James Jacksons Brother

0a63de1095c642777ac61baa1d845af6.jpg

Last edited:
Some of us don't live in South Florida any longer, and it's a disadvantage as we're not on top of the high school players like so many on here are - so we're pretty much starved for the gifts that UknowWhat, Macho, Poppa Steed, Rattler, Brooklyndee, Dan Sileo Jr, Tweed, Marrero, Ibiswingz, Gogeta, and others share with the rest of us.

Seems everyone has a sliver, or a few contacts that on occasion provides us a few nuggets - and I thank all of you for what you share.

Pete done went rogue - so know that we appreciate everything you share - regardless of how perfect the information is.

That is, most of us appreciate everything. We got some down-in-the-mouth, sorry-assed sphincters that gotta share their bitterness they have in their lives - so ignore them.

And you guys are doing some work.

Advertisement
Tweed's essentially related to Lingard and Avantae Williams. Think that qualifies himself as an inside just like it does rattler.

Think Ibis Wingz is related to PS2 in some way, though don't think he's said anything about the situation.

Marrero's a CIS reporter. Geo has some access to some recruits.
Coach Macho is a coach so he's got some coaching sauces at schools like AH. think GoGeta is a coach.

Theres probably loads of parents/players/coaches/former canes that lurk on here from time to time.

We have some people with ties to the program but not any real insiders now. And please keep Corch Nacho far from this conversation. The guy is a feeder of bs.

And the purpose of this thread is?

So myself and others who don't know many users on the board or if we aren't locals will know who to actually listen to about information. There's too many randoms claiming to be insiders that I'd rather just have a list that people can refer to.

Some of us don't live in South Florida any longer, and it's a disadvantage as we're not on top of the high school players like so many on here are - so we're pretty much starved for the gifts that UknowWhat, Macho, Poppa Steed, Rattler, Brooklyndee, Dan Sileo Jr, Tweed, Marrero, Ibiswingz, Gogeta, and others share with the rest of us.

Seems everyone has a sliver, or a few contacts that on occasion provides us a few nuggets - and I thank all of you for what you share.

Pete done went rogue - so know that we appreciate everything you share - regardless of how perfect the information is.

That is, most of us appreciate everything. We got some down-in-the-mouth, sorry-assed sphincters that gotta share their bitterness they have in their lives - so ignore them.

See, this guy gets the point of it lol. With Pete gone I just want to know who I can trust and listen to.

Advertisement

Ronin may be better fit....but BULLSEYE!

Whoop has to be in there and DBC

See... this is where being a newer person sucks. I've always thought Whoop was like a troll or just a meme here. I always see "Pm him for info" or whatever but I've never seen anything he says.

Advertisement
Brock
Valid
Jaromir Jagr

Brock brings good things to the board for the most part unless the wezzies (which is my favorite part of the fanbase tbh) start ******** with him which turns into an all around ****fest. Otherwise degenerates.

Last edited:
Whoop has to be in there and DBC

See... this is where being a newer person sucks. I've always thought Whoop was like a troll or just a meme here. I always see "Pm him for info" or whatever but I've never seen anything he says.

whoopingcane is a hoot, and that's all. Check your private message inbox and check out the notice posted at the top.

Advertisement
Back