CanesInSight Miami-Louisville Watch Party

View as article
Advertisement
I may be in town for business that day. I'd love to go and meet some of you guys in person. I'll be staying in the Miami Lakes area if I end up going. So it would be a straight shot south on the Palmetto past Coral Way if I'm not mistaken. What exit? I haven't been down in that area for some time. Is this La Sowwesera?

DJ Youssef is Petey's pseudonym. My recommendation: you transition to a folk/Americana family act with mom and pop and call it "Raising Arizona".

Also- IN.

No way those DJ's play during the game. I'm 100% sure thats for after and halftime.

COUNT ME IN!

Advertisement
DJ Youssef is Petey's pseudonym. My recommendation: you transition to a folk/Americana family act with mom and pop and call it "Raising Arizona".

Also- IN.

"Yo! Yo! Yo! This is Peter Ariz aka DJ Youssef aka The Brow aka The Living Swiffer aka Mr My-Rhymes-Don't-Rhyme aka The Missing Link. Live from Batch Gastropub! If Miami loses drinks become 1 for 2."

I may be in town for business that day. I'd love to go and meet some of you guys in person. I'll be staying in the Miami Lakes area if I end up going. So it would be a straight shot south on the Palmetto past Coral Way if I'm not mistaken. What exit? I haven't been down in that area for some time. Is this La Sowwesera?

the easiest way is to take the palmetto to the dolphin n then take the dolphin all the way down to 95 southbound. get off on sw 8th st & you're in Brickell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back